Best Food in the NFL (for players) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Food in the NFL (for players)

Only reason we scored an A, is bc of Coach McDrips special brownies!
Half Baked Yes GIF

20240705_102333.gif

Miami Dolphins according to the players.

Full NFLPA grades:

But what's weird about the list is KC is near the bottom of the list for food and nutritionist. Does better food correlate to football success? Maybe not.

Here's the ESPN story with player quotes:
Dolfins soft!! It’s the damn lobster rolls I tell you!!

Was it? Seemed like a fairly standard comment from you.

Benny:

Sorry we cant all think every game is going to be an annihilation and that we are going tonsign every guy to max contracts. I bet you really thought we would resign Wilkins.

Sorry we cant all think every game is going to be an annihilation and that we are going tonsign every guy to max contracts. I bet you really thought we would resign Wilkins.
So your negativity is in your mind aiding us in keeping balance? GTFOOH.

So your negativity is in your mind aiding us in keeping balance? GTFOOH.

No. Because I am not always negative. I take the good with the bad. The difference is that you are all positive about everything all of the time for the team. You are a homer who cant see things realistically.

I dont think I bring balance to the team with my negativity, I know that there will be a balance and I try to point it out with what I know about the team and its players.

For example... you would say we are going 16 and 0 and we will win the Superbowl and then resign all of the players we want to max contracts.

I say we will likely win most of our games but we will likely lose to really good teams like we did last year. We lost Wilkins but we gained substantial depth at other positions, which will likely help us win more games than last year and possibly a playoff game or 2.

Are we superbowl contenders? No. Not unless the guys we brought in for the oline instantly gel and are way better than their draft position indicated. Which I dont think is very likely right away. Sorry for not seeing things as rose colored all of the time.

Back
Top Bottom