Best Food in the NFL (for players) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Food in the NFL (for players)

No. Because I am not always negative. I take the good with the bad. The difference is that you are all positive about everything all of the time for the team. You are a homer who cant see things realistically.

I dont think I bring balance to the team with my negativity, I know that there will be a balance and I try to point it out with what I know about the team and its players.

For example... you would say we are going 16 and 0 and we will win the Superbowl and then resign all of the players we want to max contracts.

I say we will likely win most of our games but we will likely lose to really good teams like we did last year. We lost Wilkins but we gained substantial depth at other positions, which will likely help us win more games than last year and possibly a playoff game or 2.
I'm not always positive. Take my posts on Tua as an example. I think he should be paid but I think it should be done smartly. However, there is a corollary to not giving him what he wants, him potentially holding out at a time where we have the best roster in recent memory. We're setup to win. I'm a fan and I want my team to do well. I have celebrated Grier NOT paying Hunt and Wilkins because they would have capsized the team financially. However, in the NFL you have to pay QBs who are doing what Tua has been doing. That's how it works. We made those smart decisions to allow us to pay Tua. Now pay him. The market is clearly defined and he should paid based upon it.

I'm not always positive. Take my posts on Tua as an example. I think he should be paid but I think it should be done smartly. However, there is a corollary to not giving him what he wants, him potentially holding out at a time where we have the best roster in recent memory. We're setup to win. I'm a fan and I want my team to do well. I have celebrated Grier NOT paying Hunt and Wilkins because they would have capsized the team financially. However, in the NFL you have to pay QBs who are doing what Tua has been doing. That's how it works. We made those smart decisions to allow us to pay Tua. Now pay him. The market is clearly defined and he should paid based upon it.

I think you may be mistaken on my opinion here. Tua deserves to get paid like the rest. I am saying pay him now. Stop the BS games. I am not blaming them for paying him, I am saying pay him now, or put it to rest. I have no issue making him the highest paid QB if they are going to do it. Just dont let him hold out and then pay him.

Back
Top Bottom