Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Willie Parker- PIT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

finfan01

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Who is currently the best RB in the NFL? Feel free to reply with your pics or any other pics that I missed.:dolphins::dolphins:
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE POLL!! JUST TYPE YOUR RESPONSE!! I KNOW PARKER SHOULDN'T BE ON THERE AND I KNOW THAT I MISSED LT AND ALL OF THE OTHER RB'S!!!!!!

i was tired.......

Sorry that it is out of order in different places. W/e just curious. :dolphins::tongue:

I don't think Corey Dillion or Willie Parker even belong here. Dillion is older and not what he use to be and Parker didn't do enough to be considered the best back.

Marshal Faulk was a very good running back at one time, but he is now much older and not even the Rams main back.

My pick is Tomlinson, but you forgot him and put many questionable choices in his stead. Of the ones up there it would be hard to choose between Alexander and Johnson. You could also make a good case for Edge.

Link said:
I don't think Corey Dillion or Willie Parker even belong here. Dillion is older and not what he use to be and Parker didn't do enough to be considered the best back.

Marshal Faulk was a very good running back at one time, but he is now much older and not even the Rams main back.

My pick is Tomlinson, but you forgot him and put many questionable choices in his stead. Of the ones up there it would be hard to choose between Alexander and Johnson. You could also make a good case for Edge.

My bad...its late and i am not thinking straight......:confused:

IGNORE THE POLL!! JUST TYPE IN YOUR ANSWER!!! SORRY!! NOT THINKING STRAIGHT!:boohoo: night night

Is this a serious list? Faulk? Dillon? Parker? I'm not trying to be mean, but Dillon and Parker aren't even top 15, and Faulk isn't even top 35. Anyway, I'd go with Tomlinson.

most definitely LT, like the poster said above me, he is the best all around back in the league IMHO...

LT by far and i dont think Edge is in the top 3 right now because being with a new team and the cardnals aernt very good hes not in the top 2 come on

LT definatly.alexander has alwasy been good but last year was a one year thing.lj will have trouble with the loss of some of his oline

Back
Top Bottom