• Marshall Faulk- STL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Edgerrin James- ARI

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Willie Parker- PIT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Willie Parker? He has no business being in a poll like this.

My vote is Shaun Alexander, best vision out there.

My top 10

1. LaDanian Tomlinson
2. Edgerin James
3. Tiki Barber
4. Shaun Alexander
5. Larry Johnson
6. Clinton Portis
7. Warrick Dunn
8. Ronnie Brown
9. Cadilac Williams
10. Willis McGahee

Just my opinion.

Aqua4Ever04 said:
My top 10

1. LaDanian Tomlinson
2. Edgerin James
3. Tiki Barber
4. Shaun Alexander
5. Larry Johnson
6. Clinton Portis
7. Warrick Dunn
8. Ronnie Brown
9. Cadilac Williams
10. Willis McGahee

Just my opinion.

I like it but I think McGahee and Cadillac should be higher than Ronnie at this point.

Out of all those listed in the poll, I put in S. Alexander. Although, in agreeance with just about everyone else here. LT wins, hands down.

i don't think it'll be LT for a reason.
#1) Philip rivers is going to blow up that Chargers offense (in a bad way)
#2) all the load will be on LT and he will wear down

finserg said:
Wow no one thinks ricky can run ???????

He can, but I think this is of active players, plus its really hard to say when you have a player thats out a year here and there. Had he of not done what he did there is no doubt in my mind he could have been something very special, but the drugs and bad decisions ruined that.

Majpain said:
LT best all around back. Why is willie parker up there?

Did u not read my next few replies?? It was late and I was not concentrating.:(

I think at this point it's Shaun Alexander. LaDainian is a close 2nd but I think Alexander has been overlooked for most of his career. If it's about numbers then I think Larry Johnson is going to put up the best statistics of any guy.

Rocky Raccoon said:
I like it but I think McGahee and Cadillac should be higher than Ronnie at this point.

Yeah you could argue that. I truly think Ronnie did better with his situation last year than Caddy did with his. As for McGahee, I thikn Ronnie will do much better than he this season and I look for Ronnie only to move up that list.

dorsaroll156 said:
LT definatly.alexander has alwasy been good but last year was a one year thing.lj will have trouble with the loss of some of his oline

Alexander has been steadily doing that one year thing for his entire career (obviously he doesnt always break records) but he has put up top RB numbers for a while now

Alexander
Tomlinson
Edge
Portis
LJ

LJ is overrated.....before KC you would have said 'Priest who?' they make Blaylock look like a pro bowler when he runs.....

Back
Top Bottom