Best player on the field for the fins was | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best player on the field for the fins was

KTownsDolphins

4 Handicap, trying to get to scratch
Reaction score
Matt Turk.

our punter made more plays then our defence.

D got raped, Fiedler need I say more other then his qb rating of like mid 40's. Great game ending INT too, I'm so use to that I called it. I have no confidence in Jay. Same old Jay last two games.

Ricky broke 100 yards, not his fault we lost.

This team neesd a major overhaul and it starts with Jay and Wanny followed by some players on this over rated and overpaid defence. These guys have fat wallets and thats all they have. Maybe they should go buy some hearts and play with it.

Yo Ktown, you said it all in a nutshell. Short and sweet, and 100% correct!

The only place I differ is the notion that Jay needs to go. I'd rather leave that for the next adminsitration to decide. I'm absolutely open to him leaving if they decide it's for the best, though.

Originally posted by MiamiTrooper
Yo Ktown, you said it all in a nutshell. Short and sweet, and 100% correct!

Thanks dude,

I'd like to add Turk planted them on the 3 yard line only for our D to let them kill 6 minutes then finally make a stuff and we throw a game ending INT.

That right there sums up what stank tonight. Fiedler and the D.

ya know Jimmy, normally I would say lay off Fiedler too, but he didnt throw an "on the money" pass until that one to Chambers for 38 yards. 75% of his passes were off the mark. A lot were still caught with leaping/reaching grabs by the receivers. Now dont tell me that those were the only places the ball could go, because the definitely could have been closer

Randy McMichael sure made up for losing us the game last week. He and Ricky were the best players on the field for us today. Honorable mention goes to Turk.

Go back and read the posts

I don't see anyone sticking up for him

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
Go back and read the posts

I don't see anyone sticking up for him

A) No one is sticking up for him because we lost. He did not have a terrible game and trust me I am not a Fiedler hugger by no means but Chambers drop played a big part of that INT, he tried to run before he wrapped that one up.

B) Fiedler needs to go he is not consistent at all and so many of the passes he threw were not where they should have been and I know he still hurt but when your in a big game step up!!

C) Where the hell was the d-fense last night? Was it because Marino, Clayton and Duper were on the sideline and the D thought it was 1986?
Although we are not officially out of the playoffs we need to start thinking about next year just a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
The loss was a team effort and there is plenty of blame to go around. The players on both sides were horrible.

Jay with his 45 QB rating didn't do his part, and that swiss cheese defense was terrible.

There needs to be some serious work done, starting with the Coach, the QB, the Oline, and some of our aging players on defense.

Guys, we are just not a good team.

this was a team loss people, some of you need to get your heads out of your asses and realize that the o-line played very well, as did mcmichael, RW, and turk...and the ENTIRE rest of the team sucked @$$

Fin-Atic, I agree 100 percent. I remember thinking last night that the only way we could win at the end was if we got a lucky bounce or just some freak play happened. We just aren't that great of a team. Watch McNabb play then watch Fiedler. They aren't in the same league.

Back
Top Bottom