Best player on the field for the fins was | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best player on the field for the fins was

I am tired of hoping to back into the playoffs every year! We need a shake up and int starts with Wanny.
I think it's time also to start looking @ some of the personel on this team as well. Not just because of last night but this season from a talent standpoint was a total disaster.

Originally posted by Snickersbps
ya know Jimmy, normally I would say lay off Fiedler too, but he didnt throw an "on the money" pass until that one to Chambers for 38 yards. 75% of his passes were off the mark. A lot were still caught with leaping/reaching grabs by the receivers. Now dont tell me that those were the only places the ball could go, because the definitely could have been closer

Hey, I didn't say "lay off Fiedler" myself. I know his knocks and that he had a bad game last night.

I was just pointing out that there is a lot to be done and that QB might not be the first position addressed. Even if it is, Jay might be a good backup if the new starter is also a mobile guy like Brunell.

Fiedler has to be looked upon as part of the problem (not totally) of the anemic offense him the o-line suck, and we can't afford his salary next year as a back up. He, Wanny and the coaching staff must go!
We also must address the o-line in the draft and find a receiver to compliment Chambers.
Next year starts with another loss!!!

Originally posted by T-Bone
Fiedler has to be looked upon as part of the problem (not totally) of the anemic offense. He and the o-line suck, and we can't afford his salary next year as a back up. He, Wanny and the coaching staff must go!
We also must address the o-line in the draft and find a receiver to compliment Chambers.
Next year starts with another loss!!!

Jay wasn't even 100% ....

Once again every one points the finger to Jay but defense should get the BLAME.This whole team is inconsistent is not just QB.Once again this defense showed me is OVERATED...

This team needs more than just a NEW QB.This whole team needs to be overhaul including overpay defensive players.I'm tire of this crap every year and this crap has been going on since Marinos days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by minus
Jay wasn't even 100% ....

Once again every one points the finger to Jay but defense should get the BLAME.This whole team is inconsistent is not just QB.Once again this defense showed me is OVERATED...

This team needs more than just a NEW QB.This whole team needs to be overhaul including overpay defensive players.I'm tire of this crap every year and this crap has been going on since Marinos days.

TRUE. I think that Jay is at the top of the list, but it's a long list!!!

I am not just targeting Jay this whole "team" and I use the word team loosely because they don't play like one sucks. With exceptions of a few games this year there has no games that miami has dominated and showed that they are a good team. We have been waiting all year and even would have accepted it last night but like the great pumpkin (and our D-fense last night) it never showed!!!!!

And ps when Jay is 100% he still is not the answer at qb for us.

Turk made one good punt and TWO awful punts. How can you say he was the best player on the team last night?

The only guy who actually played well yesterday was Ricky Williams.

Back
Top Bottom