Best pure talent..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best pure talent.....

Nublar7 said:
Ok, cool. I saw too threads on top of each other(one with J tes and the other with T Tes) and I went: woah! :lol: Thanks for clearing that up.
I'm actually glad you didnt already know. It means you havent yet read the worst thread ever

That's "not true sir I've been out of the millisense for quite sometime now." [ A Clockwork Orange] The greatest movie of all time!!

coach72 said:
That's "not true sir I've been out of the millisense for quite sometime now." [ A Clockwork Orange] The greatest movie of all time!!
That movie is freakin disturbing

Nublar7 said:
Just read it. It gets very nasty about half way through.
Read what. I dont know what you are talking about. :D

Ronnie, no doubt.

J Tes said:
Braylon Edwards or Ronnie Brown? I understand that RB is a more pressing need for the Phins but drafting by need sometime comes back and bites you in the Josh Booty. So if Miami were to take the best player available, I ask you all who is the more talented player?

I can tell you this, Ronnie is a better receiver and blocker than any other back in the draft. He was one of the best receivers on our team the last three years. And he certainly is better @ receiver than Edwards is at running back. I'm no expert on the Dolphins, but with Booker, Chambers, and McMichael on board I'd think there would be more pressing needs than WR. Edwards is good, but I'd take Mike Williams over him any day.

Braylon Edwards will have more success at the next level than any other prospect coming out of college. He really showed up at the Bowl game against the Longhorns. The D was targeting him on every play and he still showed up and put up huge numbers and this was when he had a freshman QB and RB in the back field. He gets up there and pulls almost everything down.
Ronnie Brown is also a great talent tho. Big, strong, fast, making tacklers miss and he is also very versatile. He can line up wide out, run some decent routes and catches the ball well.

Back
Top Bottom