Best pure talent.....

J Tes

next generation
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
2,364
Reaction score
0
Braylon Edwards or Ronnie Brown? I understand that RB is a more pressing need for the Phins but drafting by need sometime comes back and bites you in the Josh Booty. So if Miami were to take the best player available, I ask you all who is the more talented player?
 

jnewmant

Hit folks and like it!
Joined
Feb 9, 2005
Messages
2,368
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Location
Greenville, MS
well i would rather us take brown but i feel that Edwards is the more talented of the two
 

Ghetti13

Seasoned Veteran
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
Physically gifted. Ronnie Brown. He is faster, quicker, and more of a rare talent for his position.
 

LtDan

I am a Dan but not a Lt.
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
7,459
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Location
Eglin AFB (Ft.Walton Beach Fl.)
That's a good question. Since I would like to see us go RB, I will say Brown. Others would argue Mike Williams and Benson too but since you didn't give them that choice...tough!!:wink:
 

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Joined
Aug 13, 2003
Messages
35,709
Reaction score
246
Location
120 mi west of Costa Rica
J Tes said:
Braylon Edwards or Ronnie Brown? I understand that RB is a more pressing need for the Phins but drafting by need sometime comes back and bites you in the Josh Booty. So if Miami were to take the best player available, I ask you all who is the more talented player?
I have to ask you J Tes, are you releated to T tes?
 

havanahec

Varoooooom!!
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
838
Reaction score
0
Location
O.C.
J Tes said:
Braylon Edwards or Ronnie Brown? I understand that RB is a more pressing need for the Phins but drafting by need sometime comes back and bites you in the Josh Booty. So if Miami were to take the best player available, I ask you all who is the more talented player?
I would call it a draw. But IMO wideouts are more likely to be a bust the runningbacks.
 

Ghetti13

Seasoned Veteran
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
878
Reaction score
0
Putting it in perspective: Braylon Edwards has Larry Fitgerald type athletic ability without the superb ball skills and route running.
 

coach72

coach72
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
florida
Some scouts said that Ronnie Brown caught the ball better than most of the receivers and we all know he can run and block. So it is hands down Ronnie Brown. Hey that rhimes. Headed back to the Neverland Ranch with a peanutbutter jelly chickentuna sandwich and I don't gotta make no god damn sense. I just did a whole song and I didn't say sh**.:dj:
 

J Tes

next generation
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
2,364
Reaction score
0
LtDan662002 said:
That's a good question. Since I would like to see us go RB, I will say Brown. Others would argue Mike Williams and Benson too but since you didn't give them that choice...tough!!
I chose Edwards and Brown because there seems to be a large following of both on here. I've also read in a few places that some teams have Edwards rated as the best player in the draft. You could probably make an arguement for 6 or 7 players.
 

J Tes

next generation
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
2,364
Reaction score
0
Nublar7 said:
I have to ask you J Tes, are you releated to T tes?
Yeah. He's my youngest of many brothers, but the biggest Phin Fan
 

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Finheaven VIP
Joined
May 3, 2003
Messages
14,012
Reaction score
267
Age
36
Location
Baton Rouge, LA
coach72 said:
Some scouts said that Ronnie Brown caught the ball better than most of the receivers and we all know he can run and block. So it is hands down Ronnie Brown. Hey that rhimes. Headed back to the Neverland Ranch with a peanutbutter jelly chickentuna sandwich and I don't gotta make no god damn sense. I just did a whole song and I didn't say sh**.
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

...So I guess that makes two of us that are drinking right now, huh?
 

J Tes

next generation
Joined
Aug 9, 2003
Messages
2,364
Reaction score
0
DolphinDevil28 said:
(r-o-n-n-i-e! ronnie! Ronnie! RONNIE! RONNIE!)
So I guess you're having a hard time making up your mind :D
 
Top Bottom