Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 3 5.6%

• Total voters

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
I know alot of you will say LT but I will agrue for Clinton Portis. heres why, he has played 4 seasons and has gotten well over 1000 yards each one of those years. has looked explosive this season even after his shoulder dislocation. he has even passed for a TD just like LT. who is the best RB?

Out of the guys you listed, I went with Tiki Barber.

He is the prototypical all-purpose back. He quietly puts up fantastic stats, and I enjoy watching him play because he reminds me of Thurman Thomas, who was the quintessential all-purpose RB.

I think his numbers are even more impressive when you consider that his o-line hasn't always been spectacular and that he's played with a variety of QBs and few statistical superstars on offense.

i voted for portis. maybe it's not a fair decision though because i see portis play every week the others i see occasionally. he catches alot of balls, he makes tons of yards after first hit, and as you saw w/the 1st two games of the season, apparently the team w/all that offense (s.moss, randle el, and lloyd and cooley) can't seem to win w/out him.

tory said:
i voted for portis. maybe it's not a fair decision though because i see portis play every week the others i see occasionally. he catches alot of balls, he makes tons of yards after first hit, and as you saw w/the 1st two games of the season, apparently the team w/all that offense (s.moss, randle el, and lloyd and cooley) can't seem to win w/out him.

as of today, i would probably take portis at #2. but i just cant put him ahead of LT. hes incredible

unifiedtheory said:
I'll take a guy not even listed...

Edge

The Cards O-line makes the Phins O-line look like the Cowboys of the 90's.

i would take the first 2 years edge over any RB definitly.

i dont see how you can even list Johnson or Portis on that very short list.

LT got my vote.

Alexander, Barber, and LT are all at the top.

Back
Top Bottom