best rookie qb | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

best rookie qb

Russell Wilson has started and won games vs. Romo, Rodgers, Newton and Brady. I don't care what you say, that's a damn good start for a rookie season! On that alone, I would have to put him near the top (and most surprising thus far). It's an amazing rookie class though!

Russell Wilson has started and won games vs. Romo, Rodgers, Newton and Brady. I don't care what you say, that's a damn good start for a rookie season! On that alone, I would have to put him near the top (and most surprising thus far). It's an amazing rookie class though!

Definitely impressive from Wilson, I don't think anybody can take that away from him. People concerned with his height need to start paying attention to his ability . . . because this man has got game. That Seattle team is a Super Bowl sleeper.

Obviously Luck and RGIII have performed very well so far, but that was to be expected.

The other three starting QBs in Tannehill, Weeden and Wilson have all performed well; but Wilson has been the stand out of those three, while the other two are improving week by week. This could prove to be a very talented and successful draft year if these guys continue to perform and get better.

Overall though, I'd say the standout QB so far has been Wilson because I don't think anyone really expected him to have performed as well as he has done. He could also lead his team to the play offs and a division title. So all in all, he could prove to be the best rookie QB, when he was really rated as the 4th or 5th best QB in the draft.

Just watching the 49'ers game. I dont really get the hype about Wilson. If we had the draft over again he would still be my fifth choice qb.

Ppl gotta remember he wins at home where Seattle has the best damn home field advantage in the nfl. He is a good qb but they are not winning cuz of him they are winning with him

YEA Wilson is good and has a Rocket Arm... Kidding. Luck > Tannehill. In that order.. you can keep Rg3 and Wilson...

Back
Top Bottom