• Jim Brown

Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Barry Sanders

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • Emmitt Smith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its Barry Sanders and its not even close. If he didnt retire early he might be up over 20,000 yards

Jim Brown, had the strength, vision and speed you need in a RB. He was like a train out there. The Dan Marino of RBs.

Walter Payton he had both quikness and power. He was great. however I also think if Gale sayars would have had a longer carrerr he could have been mentioned on this list.

way to difficult

brown was an early reggie bush, my grandfather had old vhs nfl films of him. he was so much better than defenders during his day. payton is the greatest number wise. barry i think would be the best in every category had he not given so much respect to the payton fam.

Walter Payton

He could run, catch, and block. (awesome at all three)

most of his career he did not have a good offense around him.

the best I ever saw.

Barry Sanders

clear.gif

i personally cant see how anyone can say Barry is the greatest ever. specially over Jim Brown.

Barry did what?

He was a great back, but all the argument Barry people ever got is, if he would of played longer...

Look at the #s, if Jim Brown would of played longer he would of been untouchable. He averaged more YPC than barry. He averaged over 100 yards per game, unlike barry, he had more TDs in ALOT less games played...Brown played in a era where they played 12 games and then 14 games...

theres no argument here.

Dolfan984 said:
Sweetness, but IMO you can pick anyone but Emmitt and have a good point. :)

So being the NFL's all-time leading rusher isn't a good point?

Walter Payton.

What i love about Barry Sanders is that he could run back and forth across the field and make every defender look like a fool. Jim Brown would just run over people. Walter Payton was amazing to but what Barry did i have never seen anyone else do. He could fake out the whole and run for a long touchdown any given play.

Back
Top Bottom