Best Secondary In The NFL?!?!? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best Secondary In The NFL?!?!?

MightyMosDurf74

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Now that Madison has restructured his contract...I think Miami may very well have the best secondary in the NFL.

Starting CBs:
Sam Madison
Patrick Surtain

Nickelback:
Reggie Howard

Safeties:
Arturo Freeman
Sammy Knight

AND...

If we re-sign T-Buck...he'll be our DIMEBACK!

I really don't think it gets much better than that.

If Freeman can play as well as Marion you may be right....if he plays better you will be right......:D

can't wait to see the negative spin on this....

the weak link is Freeman but, only because he's an unknown...still, that's where the negativity will focus....

T-buck & turk are two guys I owuld love to see in here next season

Turk is more suited for zone coverage than man, IMO.....He's good at run supprt though....He can lay the wood!!

We probably have the best CBs. But we don't know what we'll be at safety. Definitely one of the elite secondaries. But we gotta see what we got at safety this year.

I think Arturo will thrive back in his natural position. He played much better this year off the bench. He is still young and has something to prove. But Muck is right, we have to see how it plays out on the field.

Originally posted by Muck
We probably have the best CBs. But we don't know what we'll be at safety. Definitely one of the elite secondaries. But we gotta see what we got at safety this year.

Gee, you better be careful saying that. I made the comment yesterday in a different thread that we had the best pair of starting corners in the league, and one of the REAL experts on the site made the comment that I must only watch the Dolphins, since I said something like that.

We've had the best secondary on paper for the past 3 years & probably the past 5 years. We need to be more cohesive as a unit.

Our secondary is pretty good, but I am not sure if it is the best because of Freeman. I think we have the best corners and Knight is a very good player as well, but Freeman is relatively unproven. He only started one season, and in that one season he struggled.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Turk is more suited for zone coverage than man, IMO.....He's good at run supprt though....He can lay the wood!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good one :up:

Back
Top Bottom