Best shutdown Corner in the league? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best shutdown Corner in the league?

for hall, he has quite a few.

he's now the most overrated player on the falcons now that vick is looking good.

ive always thought chris mccallister was one of the best... and ive thought bailey was overrated...

ronde is a great zone CB with that tampa 2, dont think hes that good with man coverage though...

arsenal said:
ive always thought chris mccallister was one of the best... and ive thought bailey was overrated...

ronde is a great zone CB with that tampa 2, dont think hes that good with man coverage though...

i agree 100%.

If I was a WR, I wouldn't care who was covering me as long as I didn't have to go across the middle and meet Sean Taylor... good lord...

Best corner - Champ Bailey, Dre Bly, or Reggie Howard....

Not necessarily in that order.

NewEra8 said:
If I was a WR, I wouldn't care who was covering me as long as I didn't have to go across the middle and meet Sean Taylor... good lord...
exactly! he layed a vicious hit out last night in the dallas game... can't remember who he hit now though... here's a sample of some of his work. it'd be nice to have a guy like him in our secondary...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEz6p314hBM

back onto topic, i'd have to go w/mcallister. i live outside baltimore so i get to see him play every week. when the announcers do call his name it's usually for a batted down ball or a pick. and when he does make a pick he always gets good yardage if not a td in return. can't really speak for the rest except bailey when i saw him play for d.c., even though that was awhile ago and i have a pretty bad memory, i seem to remember hearing bailey get called for pass interferance quite a bit.

ward had 2 catches for 29 yards....thats a pro bowl top 5 receiver, and that's good enough for me :wink:

p.s. Someone mentioned Reed and Taylor :rawk:....behind Urlacher, my 2 favorite players in the NFL....dudes are too nasty to put at corner because they'd ruin the nfl's pass-happy policies :yes:

sean taylor is overrated as hell. he gets beat so easily and bites on the run way too often.

this is from someone who said he was the greatest safety ever coming out of college, too.

Back
Top Bottom