Best/Worse Miami Dolphins Draft Picks Ever | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best/Worse Miami Dolphins Draft Picks Ever

Worst - Every RB drafted in the Marino era

sadly true.

Sammie Smith.
Lorenzo Hampton.
Ron Davenport.
Troy Stradford.
Cecil Collins.
J. Jonhson.
J. Avery...
:puke:

Terry Kirby was good (but not a #1 RB) and I used to like Aaron Craver.... Karim also was not completely bad....

for the best: Ferndandez or Clayton, I think

Billy Milner stands out as worst to me. I wouldn't have been happy with that name six rounds later.

How about the whole 1995 draft?:(

1 Billy Milner (25) T Houston 2a Andrew Greene (53) G Indiana (from Green Bay in Ingram-Jackson deals) 2b TO CHICAGO in Trace Armstrong deal (56) 3 TO CHICAGO in Trace Armstrong deal (87) 4a TO GREEN BAY in Keith Jackson deal (117) (from Green Bay for Mark Ingram) 4b Pete Mitchell (122) TE Boston College 5 Norman Hand (158) DT Mississippi 6 Jeff Kopp (194) LB Southern Cal 7a Corey Swinson (233) DT Hampton 7b x-Shannon Myers (246) WR Lenoir-Rhyne

Y. Green shouldn't be considered a bust. I wonder what Marino could have done with a legitimate WR and the D that J. Johnson put together. Sad story, but not a bust.

Billy Milner stands out as worst to me. I wouldn't have been happy with that name six rounds later.

1 Billy Milner (25) T Houston 2a Andrew Greene (53) G Indiana (from Green Bay in Ingram-Jackson deals) 2b TO CHICAGO in Trace Armstrong deal (56) 3 TO CHICAGO in Trace Armstrong deal (87) 4a TO GREEN BAY in Keith Jackson deal (117) (from Green Bay for Mark Ingram) 4b Pete Mitchell (122) TE Boston College 5 Norman Hand (158) DT Mississippi 6 Jeff Kopp (194) LB Southern Cal 7a Corey Swinson (233) DT Hampton 7b x-Shannon Myers (246) WR Lenoir-Rhyne

At least we got T. Armstrong and K. Jackson . . . but yeah, not so good . . .

You do realize Norman Hand had a long, successful NFL career, right?

Agree about Armstrong. We actually sent that 4th to GB with Jackson. Think we got a second and a third.

You guys are such homers saying Yatil wasn't a bust but Moore was. Which is it? Injuries can make a player a bust or they can't.lol. Another thing, I don't care if you drafted a player with the number 1 overall pick any player that makes it to Canton is one of the greatest draft picks ever, especially at he Qb position. Dan is definitely no.1. Let's see we drafted the best pure passer the NFL had ever seen in it's existence but because he was taken in the first round we should play down the impact of that pick.

Back
Top Bottom