Who is the best WR in the league?
Andre Johnson?
Steve Smith?
Calvin Johnson?
Larry Fitz?
Randy Moss?
Or
Someone else?

I'd have to say Andre Johnson....and not just based off numbers either....he's incredible to watch abuse defensive backs....he produces without the caliber of quarterback that Fitz has IMO....

Calvin Johnson has the potential to be the best on that list one day....but that depends on Matthew Stafford....

They're all pretty damn scary....including Reggie Wayne...

I would say there is the Johnsons, then fitz....then there is everyone else, but the dropoff fter fitz is pretty steep.

i wouldnt put Calvin Johnson in the same group as Fitz and AJ yet, but he could be there.

Fitz then AJ for me though

Larry Fitzgerald who pretty much carried the Cardinals to the Super Bowl last season. When you're so good on a big stage you earn the right to be called the best in football.

If I were a head coach I would take Larry Fitzgerald before anyone.

Number #1 for me is fitz.
Every time anyone posts a reply copy and paste this into your reply and add your own vote to the ( ).
Here is an example.
Count so far:
1. (enter name of who has the most votes ex. Bob Williamson, DONT put the player in the ( ). ) (Now enter the amount of votes the person has ex. 4 votes)

Now is the actual thing.
1. Larry Fitzgerald (5 total votes)
2. Andre Johnson (2 total votes)
3. Steve Smith (0 total votes)
3. Randy Moss (0 total votes)
3. Calvin Johnson (0 total votes)
3. Somebody Else (0 total votes

1 or 2 more years and its Calvin almost no contest.
2-3 years ago it would of been Moss
But as of right now its a toss up between Fitz and AJ and they both served us last year.
I gotta give it to Andre though

So then
2. Andre Johnson (3 total votes)
3. Somebody Else (0 total votes)
Remember to do this guys.

2. Andre Johnson (4 total votes)
3. Somebody Else (0 total votes)

You guys really have to remember to copy and paste this into all your comments!
Just add 1 total vote to whoever you think is the best wr in the league

Calvin Johnson. Andre Johnson and Fitzgerald are very close seconds, but they both have good QB's throwing them the ball. If C. Johnson gets a decent QB throwing him the ball, he will be an absolute beast. Put it this way, if all three were free agents right now and I had a choice, I'm taking C. Johnson, his potential to be one of the best ever is very high.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 or 2 more years and its Calvin almost no contest.
2-3 years ago it would of been Moss
But as of right now its a toss up between Fitz and AJ and they both served us last year.
I gotta give it to Andre though

2-3 years ago Moss wouldn't even be in the discussion. Lets remember, Randy Moss is just one season removed from catching 23 regular season touchdowns. I like Calvin Johnson's potential and I think Andre Johnson is very good, but I don't think either is of Randy Moss' caliber at this moment. If Calvin had Tom Brady to him would I change my opinion? Maybe, but I'm just going off of right now. Plus Calvin's just entering his 3rd season so I'm not ready to put him ahead of Moss.

Back
Top Bottom