Best WR in the league | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Best WR in the league

PEOPLE, when you post copy this into your comment. Don't make it harder for me.
1. Larry Fitzgerald (5 total votes)
2. Andre Johnson (4 total votes)
3. Randy Moss (1 total votes)
3. Calvin Johnson (1 total votes)
4. Somebody Else (0 total votes)
4. Steve Smith (0 total votes)

1. Randy Moss (25 total votes)
2. Larry Fitzgerald (5 total votes)
3. Andre Johnson (4 total votes)
4. Calvin Johnson (1 total votes)
5. Somebody Else (0 total votes)
6. Steve Smith (0 total votes)

PEOPLE, when you post copy this into your comment. Don't make it harder for me.
2. Andre Johnson (5 total votes)

Wouldn't it have been easier to just create a poll. :up:

I'll vote for AJ since he's behind they(he and Fitz) are the two best right now imo, too close to call.

2. Andre Johnson (5 total votes)

So this is what it looks like now:
1.Larry Fitzgerald (6)
2. Andre Johnson (5)
3.Calvin Johnson (1)
3.Randy moss (1)
5.Steve Smith (0)
5.Somone Else (0)

Oh, and for CHI, I was pressured to go somewhere really fast and i didn't have enough time to make a poll and I dont think you can edit in a poll.

2-3 years ago Moss wouldn't even be in the discussion. Lets remember, Randy Moss is just one season removed from catching 23 regular season touchdowns. I like Calvin Johnson's potential and I think Andre Johnson is very good, but I don't think either is of Randy Moss' caliber at this moment. If Calvin had Tom Brady to him would I change my opinion? Maybe, but I'm just going off of right now. Plus Calvin's just entering his 3rd season so I'm not ready to put him ahead of Moss.

Actually that is 2 seasons ago now. So yea i stick to my answer 2-3 years ago it would be him.

Actually that is 2 seasons ago now. So yea i stick to my answer 2-3 years ago it would be him.

At the end of this season it will be 2 seasons ago. Only one season has passed since he broke the NFL record for TD catches in a season. One season since FinHeaven LOL'd at the Patriots trading for him saying it was out of "desperation" and that Cam Cameron and John Beck were the future and we'd all be jealous of the John Beck to Ted Ginn HOF Duo.

so where does Wes Welker rank? He's pretty underrated I guess, maybe not but I haven't really heard his name mentioned when talking about the best recievers? He's kinda like that guy you don't really think, he kinda quietly caught like 112 passes last year.

so where does Wes Welker rank? He's pretty underrated I guess, maybe not but I haven't really heard his name mentioned when talking about the best recievers? He's kinda like that guy you don't really think, he kinda quietly caught like 112 passes last year.

He's great. 112 catches the last two years. Having said that, he's not in the league of a Moss, Fitzgerald, A/C Johnson. Those guys are physical freaks.

i'd say larry fitzgerald - but if i could pick one out of the bunch to be on my team it would be calvin johnson. AJ's great but he's hurt too much.

So this is what it looks like now:
1.Larry Fitzgerald (7)
2. Andre Johnson (5)
3.Calvin Johnson (1)
3.Randy moss (1)
5.Steve Smith (0)
5.Somone Else (0)

I would have expected some love for steve smith, but i guess not.

Andre Johnson

The guy is the most dominant WR in the league.

Back
Top Bottom