best wr trio in the nfl? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

best wr trio in the nfl?

srdnaty

Practice Squad Punter
Reaction score
whos got the best wr trio in the nfl?

IF the dolphins sign givens monday like clayton reported than I would say the fins! (granted we keep booker)

as if now .. Harrison, Wayne, Stokley, i heard givens re-signed with the pats?

phins4lyfe said:
as if now .. Harrison, Wayne, Stokley, i heard givens re-signed with the pats?

It was a false report

best core is

Boldin, Fitzgerald, Johnson is no doubt the best they slipped my mind I had to edit them in here

Wanye, Marvin, and Stokely
Fitz, Boldin, Johnson
Moss, Porter, Gabriel
Moss, Lloyd, Randle El

fitzgerald, boldin, and who ever is #3 in arizona

I think the trio in Indy has to be better. It was only 2 years ago that Harrison, Wayne, and Stokley all had 1000 yards and 10 TD's each. The Redskins now, and the Bengals have pretty good triplets. If TO were to go to the Cowboys, they would be pretty good. As for us, I wouldn't be surprised if Booker were to get cut if we signed Givens. I would hope not, because we would be pretty tough to stop with a spread offense, with the 3 WR's and Mcmichael, and Ronnie in the backfield. It would definately be nice.

Alex22 said:
It was a false report

best core is

Moss, Porter, Gabrial

They just need a QB

That trio is not even as good as Henry, Houshmanzadeh and Johnson let alone Harrison, Wayne and Stokley.

And that is just off the top of my head.

se7ensaw said:
I think the trio in Indy has to be better. It was only 2 years ago that Harrison, Wayne, and Stokley all had 1000 yards and 10 TD's each. The Redskins now, and the Bengals have pretty good triplets. If TO were to go to the Cowboys, they would be pretty good. As for us, I wouldn't be surprised if Booker were to get cut if we signed Givens. I would hope not, because we would be pretty tough to stop with a spread offense, with the 3 WR's and Mcmichael, and Ronnie in the backfield. It would definately be nice.

chambers, booker and givens could produce just as much w/ manning throwing to them.

Harrison is better than chambers
Wayne is better than givens
Bokker is better than stokley

so yeah i'd give you the colts, probably ari 2.

yeah i should have gave this topic more thought but hey i was excited. we would probably be top 5 though :)

Funny you say about our WR's with Manning. I've long argued when people talk of the Big 3 in Detroit as being busts, that if you switched those 3 to Indy, and Harrison, Wayne, and Stokley to Detroit with Harrington, you'd be calling them busts too. Givens really can only be a major upgrade, if we get a major upgrade at QB. Which will hopefully be done tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom