best wr trio in the nfl? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

best wr trio in the nfl?

Trust me our WR corps would be one of the upper ones in the league, which is something we haven't been able to say for a good while now. I really do hope we sign Givens tomorrow, I have been a big advocate of getting TO, but I think Givens is a safer option, and I think he could do it without the sideshow.

If Miami gets T.O or Javon Walker and keep Booker and have him as the no.3, then Miami would with out a doubt have the best trio in the league. Wouldn't ahve to say anything about the first two, but also Booker at no.3 would definitley be better than any other no.3. I don't really want Miami to get T.O but you never know. If Miami is actually shopping for receivers, Givens would cost a pretty penny, therefore, I would wish Miami to get a more talented, top receiver in Walker instead.

It has to be the Colts, though the Raiders are not far behind. The Cardinals have one of the best top two receivers, but not better than Harrions or Wayne yet. The Redskins have improved their wr corps pretty significantly, but they do not have a top wr corp. Randle El is not better than Stokley or Curry, and Lloyd is not even close to being as good as Wayne or Porter.

I think it's Indy, but the Rams have not been mentioned and I think Bruce/Holt/Curtis are a pretty good trio not as good as the Colts but nobody is.

fitzgerald, boldin and bryant, there all still young too, if the cards can get a good qb, watch out

Back
Top Bottom