best young players in the game thread... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

best young players in the game thread...

N Suh makes line play fun to watch.
Dez bryant just needs to stay healthy

Agree on Bryant. Last year when they played the Jets it looked like him and Revis were going to have a battke worth watching, I was looking forward to it after Bryant caught a couple of balls over him. Then Dez got hurt returning a punt and wasn't the same for the rest of the game. I was dissapointed, Like I said it looked like it was going to be a great battle between those 2.

AJ Green will be tue best ever.

I also think Vontae is one of the best young corners. Along with Haden.

Stafford is a monster and Newton is a god, Marino like god.

Matt Stafford is the best young QB in the league (followed by Cam). Stafford had a surprisingly under appreciated season last year (5,038 yards passing, 41 TDs, 97.2 QB Rating). And I know people will say he's only good cause of Megatron. Well, Megatron has been great before Stafford but the Lions didn't make the playoffs until Stafford was healthy for a full season. Plus, he had those stats with NO running game (leading rusher had 390 yards)

I'll have to go with Stafford as well. I may be biased as a Georgia fan, but there is a night and day difference in that team between when he's in the game and when he isn't.

Back
Top Bottom