Better Not Lose To To The J..e..t..s! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Better Not Lose To To The J..e..t..s!

FACEMASK01

Practice Squad
Reaction score
the houston texans we're suspose to be an easy win!....ok...the JETS should be an somewhat easy vinny is as mobile as ironside he should be right for the sacken for taylor and the gang right? I'LL tell you what, if the dolphins lose to the NY JETS..we must run wanny out of miami because our schedule does'nt get any easier if we can't beat the texans and the jets, what are we gonna do aginst the bills, eagles, and the giants! so to keep this fin team confidant going into those games we better not lose this one! the bills are flying high right now...I'd hate to go into that buffalo game 0-2!! :fire:

Originally posted by FACEMASK01
the houston texans we're suspose to be an easy win!....ok...the JETS should be an somewhat easy vinny is as mobile as ironside he should be right for the sacken for taylor and the gang right? I'LL tell you what, if the dolphins lose to the NY JETS..we must run wanny out of miami because our schedule does'nt get any easier if we can't beat the texans and the jets, what are we gonna do aginst the bills, eagles, and the giants! so to keep this fin team confidant going into those games we better not lose this one! the bills are flying high right now...I'd hate to go into that buffalo game 0-2!! :fire:
Miami will pound NY...then they will get back on their high horse thinking they are great

The Dolphins will have no excuse if they don't beat the Jets. Against the Texans you can use the excuse that you took them for granted. (Although I think it's a bogus excuse) The Jets are a division rival who always play the Fins tough, no matter what their record is. We should blow the Jets out, whether we do is another question.

And who are we going to bringing in to coach ? Let's see why not just nominate you for the next HC. You need to stop acting like a little girl and toughen up, our situation is not a cloudy as you are making it to be..We are going to be fine..

I don`t care if the Jets had Ray Lucas @ QB...
They will always pose a threat to Miami...They are a division foe and always show up pumped to play against us...
They aren`t as talented after the Snyder raid but I know personally never to count out the Jets...
This isn`t a must win (we're still early in the season) but we need to raise our game...If we can`t play up to par against the Jets well then we'll never do it....GO PHINS AND SHOW SOME FIRE :fire:

Re: Re: Better Not Lose To To The J..e..t..s!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

Miami will pound NY...then they will get back on their high horse thinking they are great

Just in time to pound the Bills at home.:tongue:

If the Dolphins show up to play like we know they can then the Dolphins should be able to win the game.Which Dolphins team is going to show up to the game?:confused:

Originally posted by finsfan4life
The Dolphins will have no excuse if they don't beat the Jets. Against the Texans you can use the excuse that you took them for granted. (Although I think it's a bogus excuse) The Jets are a division rival who always play the Fins tough, no matter what their record is. We should blow the Jets out, whether we do is another question.

with the way the fins have played thier last three games why would you think the fins will and can blow out the Jets..

it's not going to be easy for the Fins to beat the Jets at the Meadowlands

it's going to be all out war.

Re: Re: Re: Better Not Lose To To The J..e..t..s!

Originally posted by minus

Just in time to pound the Bills at home.:tongue:

If the Dolphins show up to play like we know they can then the Dolphins should be able to win the game.Which Dolphins team is going to show up to the game?:confused:
:lol: ..you may beat us, but it will be close if you do;)

Originally posted by nyrican

with the way the fins have played thier last three games why would you think the fins will and can blow out the Jets..

it's not going to be easy for the Fins to beat the Jets at the Meadowlands

it's going to be all out war.

The fins are playing the jets at their home. If you think it's gonna get easier than the texans game, think again. The jets also need this win just like the fins do. It's a division game and the Jets fans don't like the fins either. They will be at their best behavior (we know what that is all about :lol: )

They aren't going to hand the fins tha game on a platter. Vinny may not be mobile but neither was Carr. If JT and Ogun are unable to put presure on Vinny, he could very well burn your wounded db's.

I have no reason to be overconfident w/ regards to the bills playing the Jags. All the more the fins shouldn't be w/ a division rival at their home.

Seau , Zach and Knight better bring out their best. Curtis Martin may not have been his usual self against the Skins, but he may come out to play infront of jets fans.

People can say that the Jets game against the skins were first day jitters or whatever, they are playing at home and need this win.

It's defenitely going to be a close game and it's on PrimeTime ESPN. Plus, Espn is going to hype this game like its a SB..May the best team win..

Even if Miami loses this game there is still plenty of time left for an 8-8 or 7-9 season. Too many guys have over-estimated the Fins this year.

I'll take the Mike mularkey guy as my next HC and when Martz gets fired this season bring him in as O coach.. dreamin'

Originally posted by aquaman
I'll take the Mike mularkey guy as my next HC and when Martz gets fired this season bring him in as O coach.. dreamin'

You mean Mike "Lets pass 61 times and run only 12 times when we have a healthy Marshal Faulk" Martz...

no thanks, I'd rather we just hired Chan Gailey again rather than bring in that POS. (and those that know how I feel about Gailey should take that statement to heart.)

how do we know how the dolphins CAN play? They are the poster child for coach killer!

The worst thing that can happen is that the dolphins squeak out a victory & declare themselfs "ok" & "back on track" They are far from that as this 7-9 season will atest!

I don't care if we go 2-14 this year. As long as we beat the NY Jits twice this year, it was a successful season!! I hate the Jits!

:jetssuck:

Back
Top Bottom