Better Not Lose To To The J..e..t..s! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Better Not Lose To To The J..e..t..s!

This is what the billy goat fans call logic, "how do we know how the dolphins can play" :goof: So einstein how do you know the Dolphins record will be 7-9 ?

Or is this just some more billy goat fan logic ? :rolleyes:

:lol:

Marino1983

I'm always positive as a fin fan but I just feel like something is desperately wrong with this team. It's not all about the Texans either its the last 3 regular season games they have played. Derrius Thompson worries me quite a bit also because Chambers and Ricky can't do it all and DT looked like a stiff in the Houston game. In fact DT hardly caught any passes in the preseason if I can remember correctly. It just seems like the fins always let down in crunch time. When it comes down to both teams having to make a play the other team is the one that has made it in the last 3 games. It's time to start looking at Sam Madison in the same light as Jamar Fletcher. It's always something with him and he gets BURNED when he's on the field anyway.

Originally posted by Marino1983
This is what the billy goat fans call logic, "how do we know how the dolphins can play" :goof: So einstein how do you know the Dolphins record will be 7-9 ?

Or is this just some more billy goat fan logic ? :rolleyes:

:lol:

Marino1983
It's funny to see you post more and more in the main forum now that you've embarrassed yourself enough in the smack forum....care to talk any more trash buddy?:lol:
btw, congrats to your defense, for surrendering 393 yards of offense, a Texan franchise record:roflmao:

Originally posted by finsfan4life
The Dolphins will have no excuse if they don't beat the Jets. Against the Texans you can use the excuse that you took them for granted. (Although I think it's a bogus excuse) The Jets are a division rival who always play the Fins tough, no matter what their record is. We should blow the Jets out, whether we do is another question.

no we dont. we have to win. period. why is everyone worried about blowing out NY? the whole point is to win isnt it? what would be the point of beating NY 40-0 so we get big headds like the bills and turn around and lose some more? just win baby!

Originally posted by finfan54

no we dont. we have to win. period. why is everyone worried about blowing out NY? the whole point is to win isnt it? what would be the point of beating NY 40-0 so we get big headds like the bills and turn around and lose some more? just win baby!
Why do you insinuate we have big heads?...we won, but forgive us for being excited since we havent beaten the Pats in damn near 3 years...of course we're pumped, but we also realize we could lose to the Jags 31-0 next week...we're not being big-headed, we're just laughing at you guys for losing at home to the Texans:)

Originally posted by nyrican

with the way the fins have played thier last three games why would you think the fins will and can blow out the Jets..

it's not going to be easy for the Fins to beat the Jets at the Meadowlands

it's going to be all out war.

Does 30-3 ring a bell. Yeah, I know it was in Miami but Vinny was the quarterback then to. I predict that the Fins will blow the Jets out! You heard it here first.

Miami will dominate

Jets are badly depleted. As long as the coaches stop making idiotic play calls the Jets are going down. I think Junior must have blitzed only one time all second half on Sunday. I expect to see Vinny on his back more often in game 2.

Hey, we deserve to get laughed after the way we talked up our team and went out there Sunday and laid an egg..C'mon ya dman Bills fans let us have it..

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Hey, we deserve to get laughed after the way we talked up our team and went out there Sunday and laid an egg..C'mon ya dman Bills fans let us have it..
I'll pause on that 305..I'll only bring up the texans if I see the Bills being portrayed in a negative light;)

30-3 does ring a bell, and it is possible to happen again. Equally as possible as it was for you to lose to Houston. I hate to use cliches, but on any given sunday, and team can beat any team. It should be a good game on Sunday with both teams looking to avoid that early 0-2 hole.

never take the Jets game lightly - even if I were QB'ing for them and I am 5 months older than Vinny ;)

1980 the Jets won only four games all season, but they swept the Dolphins, helping to keep Miami out of the playoffs;
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/6627392

they can alway beat us especially at home

Vinny will be a problem for them unless Martin can have a big game
Despite his age, Miami still must respect Testaverde. He is 6-1 against the Dolphins as the starting quarterback for New York, with the loss coming last season. In that game, he was 14 of 25 for 125 yards and was intercepted twice in a 30-3 loss.
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/sports/football/6743200.htm

I would live Vinny to have another 14 of 25 for 125 yards game - that would cause the talk shows here to go nuts calling for Hackett and Vinny to go :evil:

Ogunleye

Considering his team is playing the New York Jets, it was appropriate that Dolphins defensive end Adewale Ogunleye made a Joe Namath-like guarantee when discussing Sunday's game.

"I know after this game we will be 1-1," Ogunleye said Wednesday. "I'm not even looking at being 0-2. It's not even in the back of my mind."

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/...ep11,0,2347046.story?coll=sfla-dolphins-front

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305

Na, you may have made a gutsy undefeated prediction of the fins. You are however a true finfan who doesn't talk trash. You deserve props more than anything else.

i hope this team doesn't take the jets lightly, or they will be pounded. i'm gonna be really nervous all throughout this game (which is funny, cuz it has nothing to do with me, but you know how it is)... two teams that are reeling from losses and criticism, kinda like the eagles-pats matchup.

It is highly unlikely that any team wil ever go undefeated again.

Back
Top Bottom