Beware!! Read Now!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Beware!! Read Now!!

The bastard has imed me the past 3 nights and luckily i know anyone with the name touchmysac had to be up to know good.

personally, i think dolphinatos right!

i don't think edge has enough brains to do it and iron man is a complete asshole! it makes no difference though, i have em both blocked, plus i have a mcafee fire wall that i keep up to date!:D

Touchmysac Im me to and i think i got the virus but I think my antivirus got it to.

Ya I dont think we should be blaminig anybody at least till we have some clues as to who it is.
But.....whoever it is he must sure hate us dolphin fans,.It stupid when peolple take this to another level, Like raider fans when ive been to their games in Oakland and we kick their ass they always want to pick a fight.....Who ever did this must really hate us (and he's frustrated cuz he's team sucks).

Originally posted by Muck
Yeah, why would anyone else come at me like that?? I talked smack to Edge. So he's the only person who would possibly do this. Why would anybody else?? I have no enemies.

Whoever it is, he got really lucky. My money says he won't mess with me again.

I know someone who does, and you know him too. He still refers to you now and then on the SFST board. Could be he found you here, and decided to screw with you here. Sounds like something he'd do.

Whats the SFST board? The guy impersonated me and once imed me and talked crap so I want to find out if this is the guy. Dolphinators, what team does edge really like?

Darn! He hasn't IMed me yet... what gives here! I want to see a message saying "Touchmysac" would like to IM you. LMAO... :lol:

Originally posted by ronnie_augs
Touchmysac Im me to and i think i got the virus but I think my antivirus got it to.

theres no thinking about it!
either you got it or not
and if anyones a/v picked it up then that log would say what it was, wether you use norton (the best IMO) or mcrapee ;) your log file would show what virus/trojan you picked up.

As long as "Touchmysac" doesn't want to do anything else than IM you. :lol: How pathetic! :rolleyes: Luckily, he can't mess with me b/c my AIM rejects anyone not on my list, but most of you are on my list. ;)

i have mcafee bulldog!

Originally posted by chevysales

theres no thinking about it!
either you got it or not
and if anyones a/v picked it up then that log would say what it was, wether you use norton (the best IMO) or mcrapee ;) your log file would show what virus/trojan you picked up.
as long as i keep it updated, it works fine!

Back
Top Bottom