Big Ben down for the count? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Ben down for the count?

Gonk said:
Looked pretty serious to me. His knee bent back the WRONG DIRECTION. He was carted off the field and had his leg wrapped with an ungodly amount of ice.

I can't see him playing next week, and he'll probably be out longer. Pittsburgh will falter if they don't get him back soon. Charlie Batch would be their QB.

Honestly, am I missing something???

Nick is God said:
No he wasn't, he was helped off but not carted.

I saw it on replay, that hurt just watching it.

Um no. he was helped to the sidelines, but was carted to the dressing room.

TorontoFin said:
Um no. he was helped to the sidelines, but was carted to the dressing room.

Then I did miss something! :rofl3:

That's not good to hear if your a Steelers fan at all.

Phinsdude said:
Not to speculate, but looks like it's either the acl or mcl. It was almost as ugly as the magahee, i say almost.

Nah, wasn't even close. McGahee's bent 90 degrees the wrong way. It didn't even look like Ben's went back.

It looked very painful. Knees don't go that way. Not even a little bit. I'm betting he misses at least 8 weeks (no fanboyism here - I like the Steelers too).

It looked to me kind of like it was from the side based on the way Ben fell.

I'm going to take the middle ground and suggest a MCL strain/sprain and 4-6 weeks. I think that's what those usually are...

SMadison29 said:
Nah, wasn't even close. McGahee's bent 90 degrees the wrong way. It didn't even look like Ben's went back.

yea i agree. im going to guess that its a severe sprain.....but im not a doctor, and im sure most of u arent either so thats my guess

unifiedtheory said:
I'm gonna sound like a TOTAL smartass here but, damn do we have a lot of doctors on this message board. :tongue:

true. It's silly to speculate about him being out for the year. But I don't think it's a streatch to assume it's serious enough for him to miss a few games at least. It wasn't pretty

It shocks you how many "doctors" there are?

Have you ever been here on a game day? There are 150+ "coaches" easy, and nobody ever says anything about that.

Jimmy James said:
It shocks you how many "doctors" there are?

Have you ever been here on a game day? There are 150+ "coaches" easy, and nobody ever says anything about that.

yea cause its called opinions.....this is called a message board, and we all share are opinions.....

Nappy Roots said:
yea cause its called opinions.....this is called a message board, and we all share are opinions.....

And this topic is different HOW?

I'm allowed to have lay medical opinions just like I'm allowed to have lay coaching opinions. That's my point.

Back
Top Bottom