Big Ben not that good !!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Ben not that good !!!!

Mr.offerdahl

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What a lousy performance by ben roethlisberger today , the dif between feeley and him is that the steelers can win no matter what happens and the fins can´t or ..could´nt ....after watching the jets/ steelers game , I just have to say that the steelers were extremely lucky ,Big ben is not the reason the steelers are there , it is team playing , and being a well rounded team period . lets give a chance to feeley , ben played a lot worse than him in todays performance , just because all his int´s were with lots of time to throw ...and how terrible throws they were !!!!!! , the jets kicker let them live ...it´s sad ....... we are in the toghest division in the nfl ... jets and pats ..lets be patient .

He's a good QB... up and coming. And I wanted us to get a crack at him way before Phillip Rivers (Mr. Suck :tongue: ). But no, he's not the reason they won so many games. He might make them better than they would have been with Tommy Maddox. People were getting ahead of themselves when they called him one of the top 15 QBs in the NFL, for sure. It's my belief that he'll earn those honors outright some time in the future.

you are out of your mind... the jets just have his number... he had two terrible games against them... so did tom brady against us.... does he suck too?

Mr.offerdahl said:
What a lousy performance by ben roethlisberger today , the dif between feeley and him is that the steelers can win no matter what happens and the fins can´t or ..could´nt ....after watching the jets/ steelers game , I just have to say that the steelers were extremely lucky ,Big ben is not the reason the steelers are there , it is team playing , and being a well rounded team period . lets give a chance to feeley , ben played a lot worse than him in todays performance , just because all his int´s were with lots of time to throw ...and how terrible throws they were !!!!!! , the jets kicker let them live ...it´s sad ....... we are in the toghest division in the nfl ... jets and pats ..lets be patient .
if Feeley had those 3 RB's and OL he wud be in the Pro Bowl. Rothlisberger got the jitters tonite. Hes a rookie and he looked it. but the kid has taken them to championship AFC game so my hats off to him. p.s he better play better against the Colts or Pats or they go out in a damp squib.

Mr.offerdahl said:

hello!! rookie QB playing in the playoffs against a tough Defense :rolleyes:

Yeah he pretty much Fiedlered it up tonight. If it wasnt for that line and Duece and Jerome he wouldn't have half of the success hes having. Its bunch of BS how the commentators were giving so much credit to Ben. Thats a bunch of bull.

Hey ...I´m not saying he sucks or anything ....he is just a good qb ...not great right now ....they were lucky to win that game .... one int for td ..and the other at a crucial moment , and 2 more that should´ve been ints ... he gave the game to the jets ... kicker failed ....that´s it ....he played really bad ....I know he´ll say the same thing ............ the reason of my post is that not even big ben is a marino or a montana ..so lets give A.J a chance ..

hey Ben will go far in NFL but having great OL and good RB's will get it done in overtime against shagged out Jet defense. I feel sorry for their kicker tho. NOT! bottled it.

Listen, Ben is a better then average rookie QB. However, he not only is a product of the Steelers system, but also the team. I guess the best way to put it is if Feeley was the Steeler QB, we probably would have watched him play today. On the other hand, if we drafted Rothlisberger, we would Be in the same position we are in today. Get it? The Steelers team has made this kid look like a superstar. He is good, but if you look at his numbers, they are not that good. All they ask him to do is make a couple good throws a game and they win.

Mr.offerdahl said:
What a lousy performance by ben roethlisberger today

Stop it fanboy :shakeno:

Next thread are you going to bash Chad?

I agree about Feely though, our problems ran MUCH deeper than the QB but Ben is a much better QB than Feely or Fiedler is.

Ben will stand heads above many in this league.

Agree cage !!!!! just a bunch of bull ...he fiedlered it up ..or worse than that !!!! .:roflmao:

Wow..

Big Ben, the rookie of the year, the QB of a playoff team who is 16-1, has 1 bad game and you guys are already saying that he isnt that good!

Amazing..

Feeley has 6-7 bad games and he is the future of this team!

It's Ben's Rookie year, in the Playoffs and he felt the jitters that he has not felt while playing most of the other games this year.

The Jets have his number and know how to game plan. That said...

Ben is not a bad QB but just a young rookie in training, next year he will probably be B.E.T.T.E.R...

Jnaledu3 said:
Wow..

Big Ben, the rookie of the year, the QB of a playoff team who is 16-1, has 1 bad game and you guys are already saying that he isnt that good!

Amazing..

Feeley has 6-7 bad games and he is the future of this team!

Exactly.. Many in these parts don't know shat about football much less QB's..

Note to Finheaven staff, this is what happens when you advertise on AM radio. I hope it worked out on the hits :lol:

If some people would watch the games and ignore radio and TV loudmouths they might have a better perspective of what is really going on.

He's so bad that he's 14-0 and in the AFC Championship game. I wish we had a QB that bad.

Back
Top Bottom