Big Ben not that good !!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Ben not that good !!!!

Cage Rosenfails said:
Ohh how freakin hard is it do a handoff to a runningback or shuffle pass to a tigh end. Cmon people dont be that damn blind. Its not like hes freakin carrying the load. Anybody who knows football reads beyond that 16-1 record and sees that its the Oline and the RB that are making the plays. Yet because the media is dumb all they know how to do is throw Big Hen's name around. Forget Duece, forget Jerome, Forget Hines, Forget faneca cause they dont do $hit. Man you guys need to grow a freaking brain around here.

If you are talking about the guy that said he is the best rook QB ever then address him in you post because dragging the whole thread into his thoiughts make you look drunk.

Wakey said:
What are yall talking about??

To me he played well for a rook until the 2nd int and the drive after it in OT (I think). His throws were short in the first half (injured thumb?) But he wasn't rattled until the very end tonight.

To me he played spectacular considering his experience.

He played spectacular ?????? ...hey dude ..please go watch some tv .

Cage Rosenfails said:
Ohh how freakin hard is it do a handoff to a runningback or shuffle pass to a tigh end. Cmon people dont be that damn blind. Its not like hes freakin carrying the load. Anybody who knows football reads beyond that 16-1 record and sees that its the Oline and the RB that are making the plays. Yet because the media is dumb all they know how to do is throw Big Hen's name around. Forget Duece, forget Jerome, Forget Hines, Forget faneca cause they dont do $hit. Man you guys need to grow a freaking brain around here.
Absolutely Agree !!!!! ....... u really watch the games ... wakey just likes to talk like a parrot !!!!!

Wakey said:
I agree but he is a rook.

Next year he will be 1 year smarter.
Good point.He is a great rookie.We should be so lucky.

One thing I will say is great on the steelers is the o-line WOW they could make anyone look good and yes big Bin looked like a rookie today.

wakey ...with all due respect to u .... considering his experience ??? ...c´mon ..he gave the game away !!!!!!! ....he is not a bad qb ...I even think he will be a great qb ....but ....c´mon ...just played terrible for whatever age or experience .... remenber how we all liked to crush on feeley ....he never had the time to throw that ben had today !!!!

Big Ben made crucial mistakes today but he also made a couple of nice plays and he makes his offensive line look good (not that that it's bad) by escaping sacks all the time. He is by no means overrated and thanks to Brien Big Ben will have another week to show he's better then this game made him look. Hats off the Jets, their no push overs and they took Pittsburgh to the limit!

Mr.offerdahl said:
what ????? the best rookie ever ????? ...... u don´t deserve to be a fin fan ....marino went to the SB in his rookie year without a runnin game !!!!!!!and his numbers were some hundreds more than B . roth .
A fin fan would know that Marino didn't go to the SB in his rookie year. Roethlisberger destroyed most rookie QB records, including Marino's completion percentage. The guy had a bad game, out of 14 wins in a row you can't expect him to win them all. They win as a TEAM, that's what makes them so good.

Back
Top Bottom