Big Ben | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Ben

Daunte Rules

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Does anyone think he should have gotten more than a 5 million dollar fine for 1. supposedly violating his contract by riding a motorcycle (not to mention without a helmet) and 2. risking his career and his life?

no...i dont think it was against his contract to ride his motorcycle... he broke no laws... he just did something stupid...instead of fining him they should be praying for him and hoping for a full recovery..

Daunte Rules said:
Does anyone think he should have gotten more than a 5 million dollar fine for 1. supposedly violating his contract by riding a motorcycle (not to mention without a helmet) and 2. risking his career and his life?

man, you are trying, I love it... this forum is generally for questions to the staff bro. Your thread would prolly belong in general nfl, not here. I did not know he was fined... do you have any info on that? I'm surprised we haven't seen a thread about that sooner.

cnc66 said:
man, you are trying, I love it... this forum is generally for questions to the staff bro. Your thread would prolly belong in general nfl, not here. I did not know he was fined... do you have any info on that? I'm surprised we haven't seen a thread about that sooner.
All I did was post a new thread, I didn't put it here, it did that by it itself! (I'm new here, sorry) :cooldude:

Daunte Rules said:
All I did was post a new thread, I didn't put it here, it did that by it itself! (I'm new here, sorry) :cooldude:

I wasn't complaining bro, I was complimenting you...

any info on the fine?

Daunte Rules said:
dont worry about it...its not your fault...only doing what it says
If you have a questionor suggestion, this is the place to voice it
Honest mistake...

:welcome: to the site

Jt0323 said:
dont worry about it...its not your fault...only doing what it says

Honest mistake...

:welcome: to the site
Thanks I appreciate that. as for the fine, I saw that on espn a few days ago that they took away 5 million dollars in signing bonuses I think, and my dad was saying how it wasn't a good idea for them to do that, cause they don't want to piss him off :D

Daunte Rules said:
Thanks I appreciate that. as for the fine, I saw that on espn a few days ago that they took away 5 million dollars in signing bonuses I think, and my dad was saying how it wasn't a good idea for them to do that, cause they don't want to piss him off :D
wow they really took 5 mill from him....if its not against his contract to ride his bike then they are in the wrong...

Jt0323 said:
wow they really took 5 mill from him....if its not against his contract to ride his bike then they are in the wrong...
That remains to be seen. wouldn't want to be in Cowher's shoes if its not in his contract :lol:

Steelers didn't take any money from Ben. Whoever stated that is wrong. Since Ben is going to have a full recovery and won't miss any part of the season the Steelers chose not to take any money from Ben.

SteelersRule32 said:
Steelers didn't take any money from Ben. Whoever stated that is wrong. Since Ben is going to have a full recovery and won't miss any part of the season the Steelers chose not to take any money from Ben.

thank you.

welcome to F/H bro, glad you came by.

edit; for straightening that out

The guy coulda died. I think he learned his leason just from that. I doubt he is fined any

SteelersRule32 said:
whatever dude, espn is wrong then, contact them and complain about it

Back
Top Bottom