Big Ben | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Ben

Daunte Rules said:
whatever dude, espn is wrong then, contact them and complain about it

Wow that was mature. Just stating what I have read and heard that the Steelers will not be taking any money from Ben. My family is from Pittsburgh and thats what they have told me. I think they would know best since they actually live in Pittsburgh. But I might be wrong.

SteelersRule32 said:
Wow that was mature. Just stating what I have read and heard that the Steelers will not be taking any money from Ben. My family is from Pittsburgh and thats what they have told me. I think they would know best since they actually live in Pittsburgh. But I might be wrong.

actually HE made the claim, the onus is upon HIM to prove it...that a full day has come and gone and still no word I would think you are correct.

did you see my edit answer to your question?

Alright, i apologize, i guess i was wrong, but i was positive i saw them say on espn that they were taking his signing bonuses away from him..however, the following is 100% true, i swear: "Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will be cited for failure to wear a helmet and not having a motorcycle license.." once again, i apologize for false information yesterday

Back
Top Bottom