BIG Changes Needed | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIG Changes Needed

Yeah. That soured me on him as a person as well.

But life is not all black & white. There's too many gray areas.

I know that if Im a 1st time HC and you offer me money to lose games, I'm sending you to hell the most apathetic way I can & holding a resentment.

Ross was an idiot for doing what he did & Flores was a jerk for becoming a jerk.
I was a Flo fan. But after details came out about the way he handled players,I soured. And when he started his lawsuits I went from sour to f-yuo Flo. I was very wrong about him.

The only thing I think would be good from his tenure would be the TNT wall.

Do you enjoy Minnesota? Will your defense improve next season? Are you still tough loving your kids? Give my best to Mrs. Flores.

Says the guy role-playing as a Hugh Hefner wannabe with Daddy Warbucks from Fantasy Island on an online message board. Never seen that shtick before, so clever and new…

Yawn.

But since you missed the underlying point (intentionally or English isn’t your first language): Chris Grier’s rebuild is a failure.

To add insult to injury, he’s leaving the team in worse shape for the next GM/coach combo than when he first started the rebuild. That’s the sad reality of the damage done.

Chris Grier is one of the worst General Manager’s in all of professional sports - point blank. It is what it is, and 0 playoff wins are on his resume and his watch.

Says the guy role-playing as a Hugh Hefner wannabe with Daddy Warbucks from Fantasy Island on an online message board. Never seen that shtick before, so clever and new…

Yawn.

But since you missed the underlying point (intentionally or English isn’t your first language): Chris Grier’s rebuild is a failure.

To add insult to injury, he’s leaving the team in worse shape for the next GM/coach combo than when he first started the rebuild. That’s the sad reality of the damage done.

Chris Grier is one of the worst General Manager’s in all of professional sports - point blank. It is what it is, and 0 playoff wins are on his resume and his watch.
The beautiful thing about life is the ability to disagree. I think Grier is a B level GM. He has strengths and weaknesses like all of us. This offseason will show if he is on the rise or decline. I hope that you are wishing him and the team well.

As for my “role playing” if you are ever in Thailand (or LA if I’m there) I’ll be happy to take you out for drinks. Cheers.

Yeah. That soured me on him as a person as well.

But life is not all black & white. There's too many gray areas.

I know that if Im a 1st time HC and you offer me money to lose games, I'm sending you to hell the most apathetic way I can & holding a resentment.

Ross was an idiot for doing what he did & Flores was a jerk for becoming a jerk.
I suspect he was always a jerk, and it only came to light in Miami.

Yawn.

Saying it, doesn't make it so.
Opinions vary, but RONG is forever. - LOL

Good luck crawling out of the very deep hole you have dug for yourself.
That's what happens when you double down on being RONG! - LOL

The beautiful thing about life is the ability to disagree. I think Grier is a B level GM. He has strengths and weaknesses like all of us. This offseason will show if he is on the rise or decline. I hope that you are wishing him and the team well.

As for my “role playing” if you are ever in Thailand (or LA if I’m there) I’ll be happy to take you out for drinks. Cheers.

Of course I wish him and the team well, but more than that I want to see another Super Bowl in my lifetime (we all want that).

I’ve been rooting for and have loved the Dolphins since the 70’s. Csonka, Dan Marino, and Zach Thomas are my favorite football players of all time (immortalized and revered).

Yeah, we can agree to disagree. I’m just not seeing it with Chris Grier, and honestly hope that I’m completely wrong on him.

Appreciate the offer, and sorry about the earlier snark. I guess it’s just the passion of our favorite team that sometimes overrides our emotions when disappointed.

Cheers mate :cheers:

Doesn't that depend on what he ends up drinking? - LOL

Should we consider trading Tyreek for quite a few draft picks? It may help alleviate our salary cap situation. I realize the Dolphins don’t value the draft like other teams but it may help us retain some of our other free agents.
If we do we better get a replacement because McD offense is geared to about 80%+ Reek.

Should we consider trading Tyreek for quite a few draft picks? It may help alleviate our salary cap situation. I realize the Dolphins don’t value the draft like other teams but it may help us retain some of our other free agents.
The Dolphins way. Get rid of known #1 commodities for a roll of the dice.

Back
Top Bottom