BIG Changes Needed | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BIG Changes Needed

Indeed.

McDaniel is 20-16, including the postseason, with no playoff wins and a lot of money spent on free agents and draft picks.

Brian Flores went 19-14 his final two years with half this talent of our current roster. Much of this was deemed the rebuild period.

Its disingenuous to compare McD's win total to the other guy unless you use their entire tenures.

Comparing Gase to Flo would IMO be more accurate. Their tenures lasted about the same amount of time.

Then f***ing fire McDaniel... and Grier for that matter, we all have years left to live this nightmare of a dream. We were closer this year than last and look to be more competitive next year, unless we stop everything and start over. Changes at either position will constitute a re- build...for years to come.

Closer to WHAT exactly? We got annihilated in the playoffs with another one and done. We lost the division, and had one of the worst collapses with less than 4 minutes to go in NFL history for that game.

We couldn’t beat the better teams in the league, and lost twice to Buffalo. The year prior we were actually MORE COMPETITIVE in the playoff game at Buffalo - which I remind you, was with bad injuries including Tua not under center.

How in the hell is that progress? Your definition of “closer” and mine are drastically at odds with one another (and most of the rest of the world). I’ll simply agree to disagree.

You can’t refute anything that I have said, so keep pretending that Chris Grier has accomplished anything.

No shock there.

I just did "refute" what you had to say in my previous post.
Did you replace God in that interim?
Just curious. - LOL

Here’s a big change concept - offer KC our entire draft for the next 7 years for Mahomes.

Laugh all you want, we’d probably be just as good if not better.

I don’t even know if they’d take that deal.
The Chiefs would reject that trade offer.

They need to fortify the offensive line. That is and has been the Number One issue with this team. Tua is great if he throws it under 2.5 secs to his first read. When the first read is covered and the line breaks down he panics and rushes his throws. Sailing them overhead, behind, or worse, right to the defense. He is not a good improviser and cannot run, so the walls start closing in. If the O Line can hold their blocks a bit longer and form a better pocket, Tua can be deadly if he has just a little more time to utilize his other reads. Maybe then he will stop panicking. Eich at Center and the Guard play is what needs to be fixed. After that go get yourself a big TE who can friggin' get open down the seam or in the end zone.
Damn this was so spot…every sentence….I'm like "Yes"….."Yes"….."Hell yes"…..

Post of the year zullo - esp. the bolded above….

Very interesting takes.

While there are some nice pieces… is this roster better than the early to mid 1980s Dolphin rosters?

Im old and biased but those teams were solid. Made it to two SBs in three years. Two H of Famers (Marino, Stephenson).
I was born in 1981 and started watching football in 1989 so I was too young to watch those teams. Hill & Ramsay are first ballot hall of famers. This roster needs to produce

Indeed.

McDaniel is 20-16, including the postseason, with no playoff wins and a lot of money spent on free agents and draft picks.

Brian Flores went 19-14 his final two years with half this talent of our current roster. Much of this was deemed the rebuild period.
Do you enjoy Minnesota? Will your defense improve next season? Are you still tough loving your kids? Give my best to Mrs. Flores.

Do you enjoy Minnesota? Will your defense improve next season? Are you still tough loving your kids? Give my best to Mrs. Flores.

That was funny but let's not make it personal brother

But I agree Flores suked

That was funny but let's not make it personal brother

But I agree Flores suked

Flores far from sucked. He rallied his team out of the muck & got the absolute best out of a dinosaur, super-journeyman QB with an orphanage for a family.

I'll take McD in a heartbeat but if you'd also like to compare mistakes, McD is in the mistake Olympics to Flores' mistakes peewee league.

Flores far from sucked. He rallied his team out of the muck & got the absolute best out of a dinosaur, super-journeyman QB with an orphanage for a family.

I'll take McD in a heartbeat but if you'd also like to compare mistakes, McD is in the mistake Olympics to Flores' mistakes peewee league.

I actually liked him but some of the stuff that came out after he left changed my mind

I actually liked him but some of the stuff that came out after he left changed my mind

Yeah. That soured me on him as a person as well.

But life is not all black & white. There's too many gray areas.

I know that if Im a 1st time HC and you offer me money to lose games, I'm sending you to hell the most apathetic way I can & holding a resentment.

Ross was an idiot for doing what he did & Flores was a jerk for becoming a jerk.

If it's true just take the money and shut the fuk up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom