Big Dolphin News! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Dolphin News!

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I consider this news big since we have not had any news in the past few days. This is from the Palm Beach Post:

1. Saftey Antuan Edwards visted with the Dolphins Today.

2. Greg Randall hopes to finalize a deal with the Fins in the next few days(YES!)

3. Morlon Greenwood and Sage Rosenfels WILL sign their tenders.

We already knew everything there other than the Randall update.

"Big Dolphins News!" kind've gave the assumption that this thread was Wale-related or that Surtain, Chambers, or Knight signed an extension or something. :shakeno:

I said it was "Big News", because it is the biggest news report we have had in over a week. Also, other then the Randall signing(not official yet), the agents for Greenwood and Rosenfels never said they were going to sign their tenders. Everybody just assumed it. This is conformation.

I was hoping they would sign Randall. He will definitley beat out St. Claire at right tackle. Now, if Andrews doesn't fall, we have alot of options in the first. We can get a decent guard in the third round. I like Jacob Bell for are third round pick.

Originally posted by Nublar7
Sorry if I got some of your hopes up. Next time I will think more before I post a title. Sorry Guys.

I don't have a problem with you calling it big. The news has been so small lately it is big by comparison. We've been talking about Leonard Henry in NFL Europe and possible Madden ratings..it's getting ugly.

If Randall and Edwards sign w/ Miami and end up surprising people and both starting...this would end up being pretty significant news.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think you should apologize. I come here first for any Dolphins breaking news. After reading your post i fellt a little relieved because i was wondering abut Randell status and Greenwoods and Sages. Thank you.

that is big news considering how slow things have been, thanks

I'm glad we're getting Randall too cos we can use the depth. I always felt that we'd get the other guys back anyway.

Ozzy rules!!

This is good news because I don't see the Dolphins bringing back Perry or Ruddy now.
I now can see St.Clair competing with Mckinney for center and Randall starting at RT until Big Mac is ready to play.

Possible starting OL??

LT W.Smith
LG J.James
C St.Clair
RG McKinney
RT Randall ( until McIntosh is ready)

Hey 4T, that line doesn't look too bad!You didn't even factor in our #1 who will be Shawn Andrews or maybe Vernon Carey and either one of those guys puts someone one the bench creating good depth. I really think St. Clair helps us most at Center. What if Big Larry (Allen) falls our way for reasonable $. Now were talking a very talented group. I'm liking it!

I really don't think the Fins will draft a OL in the 1st round.

Also I think Allen would be a great pick up after June 1st.
St.Clairs natural postion is center so good see him competing with McKinney now for that spot and the looser gets the RG spot.

Back
Top Bottom