Big Dolphin News! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Dolphin News!

4T, that could be a decent starting lineup....and gives us some flexiblitiy later in the year when McI. returns. If the line is doing all right, he will back up both left and right tackles...If not, there is room for shuffling. Also, if Smith is struggling, he can fill in at LT. That would also mean that we won't HAVE to go OL at #20....there might be a LB, WR, S, or DT that we could go after or even trade down and get a pick in the 2nd and 3rd. So this is a good move, in fact, other than James, I like this move the best on the OL. (assuming it actually happens)

Thanks for the update Nublar!

You guys need to be more appriciative :D I mean comon I know the off-season is tough, but that's the biggest news I think we've heard since the Boston trade.

Originally posted by Nublar7
I consider this news big since we have not had any news in the past few days. This is from the Palm Beach Post:

1. Saftey Antuan Edwards visted with the Dolphins Today.

2. Greg Randall hopes to finalize a deal with the Fins in the next few days(YES!)

3. Morlon Greenwood and Sage Rosenfels WILL sign their tenders.

This is the Link

If not please correct me...

Thanks Nublar :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the fact Travis Minor is not mentioned to be likely signing his tender at the same time is something we should be concerned about?

Originally posted by Gladsadmad

I hate that Edwards is injury prone..but at least he's a talented player. Besides, he probably wouldn't be counted on to be a starter here.

Are you sure?

EDWARDS VISITS

Green Bay unrestricted free agent Antuan Edwards visited Dolphins coaches Tuesday.

The Dolphins are searching for a starting-caliber safety either in free agency or the draft.

I get the Palm Beach Post and the "big news" article was buried in a corner near the end of the Sports section. There wasn't even a byline, just a tagline.

I think it's fine to start a thread on this stuff, it has been slow. But, lets save the breaking or big news title for when it really is.

Thanks for the update. Right now any news is big news. I really like the Randall signing. I was a very big critic of using St. Clair as the starting tackle and now I don't have worry about it. I think St. Clair will wil now be used a sixth man type you would see in basketball, but for the oline. He will be the first man off the bench for any oline position until Mac comes back. He could also compete with McKinney for the starting center position or possible the RG position. However, I would still love to get Andrews! I pray he falls to us.:apc: He is a tank!

I just saved a whole bunch of money by switching to geico.

Back
Top Bottom