Big East Bowl Update | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big East Bowl Update

get dish or direct TV, cable charges way too much anyway

Motion said:
Because they are the NFL Network, why should they show college games?

Why not air college games??? They can't just air 24 hours of NFL football. Gotta mix it up once in a while.

Motion said:
We need the NCAA Network :D

yeah so they can not give reggie nelson any love either!!!:sidelol:

they have ESPN U but they hate the gators too.

Timmy54 said:
i havent watched CSTV very often, is it any good.?

When it started off it was junk.

Now CBS and the NCAA have teamed up with them on a ton of stuff and its a lot better

Wasn't aware of that. Have to look into it.

MikeO said:
Here is what Rutgers has riding on this WV game.

A Rutgers win and they go to Orange or Rose Bowl. YES, the ROSE BOWL is liking Rutgers vs Michigan more than LSU vs Michigan because of the NY TV market and the TV ratings. Especially with ABC having ONLY 1 BCS bowl this year (ROSE) and everything else on FOX.

If Rutgers wins it will be raining $100 bills in NJ this weekend.

NOW.........if WV beats Rutgers. Then Rutgers goes to the Texas Bowl, on dec 28th at 8pm vs Texas Tech or Oklahoma St. And the game is on the NFL NETWORK........and nobody will be watching that game cause most people dont even get NFL NETWORK!!!!!!

Rutgers is going to be in the OUTHOUSE or the PENTHOUSE. A lot riding on this 1 game.

I told you the Rose was looking at them! IF they win, the Rose would do a monster rating with them in it.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
I told you the Rose was looking at them! IF they win, the Rose would do a monster rating with them in it.

Yeah but the ROSE is also affraid that Mich would kill them and hte game would be over by halftime with TV tubes flipping around the dial.

Nothing is set in stone, but IF Rutgers wins Saturday.........the Rose is a possibility.

It's either Rutgers or LSU in the Rose it looks like.

Mike-O, are you for certain WVU will play Oregon St. in the Sun Bowl, or is this just another prediciton???

FLOUNDER said:
Mike-O, are you for certain WVU will play Oregon St. in the Sun Bowl, or is this just another prediciton???

From what I read and heard its about 80% a done deal

I would love to see Rutgers the Orange or Sugar bowl. That program has come such a long way. Hope they beat WV

Back
Top Bottom