Big game this week BOYS!!!! / This Sunday (merged) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big game this week BOYS!!!! / This Sunday (merged)

"This is laughable. These Bills "fans" are the dumbest bunch around. They struggle to beat the mighty Texans and they think they have a chance here. You'd think those high foreheads would get mighty cold in the winter.

With that defense, they could suit up Don Strock and beat the hell out of these fools"

What are you talking about man?? I merely said it is a big game for us and you. I know our d is very weak but it isn't totally out of the question that the Bills could pull it out. Dumbest bunch around? Look in the mirror buddy. Phin054 whats up buddy?

"/\/\/\/\ lol, i'd rather be lucky vs top 5 team on the road in primetime than vs an expansion team"

True.

I think the Bills D is the difference in this game. They won't be able to stop us even without Jay Fiedler. We put over 30 points on them twice last year...with Chan Gailey as our OC and without Ricky! Also our Oline was a lot worse this year. Even with Ray Lucas, we will dominate on offense and our defense can put the pressure on and cause Bledsoe to make mistakes.

This is a real trap game for us. We just came off of two big wins and have some injuries and you know the Bills have been looking at this game for a couple of weeks.

Bledsoe is dangerous and we are beat up. KC proved that when we are not playing our best we can lose.

Originally posted by PhinKev
This is a real trap game for us. We just came off of two big wins and have some injuries and you know the Bills have been looking at this game for a couple of weeks.

Bledsoe is dangerous and we are beat up. KC proved that when we are not playing our best we can lose.

I think Wannestatd will get the team prepared for the game. We know this is a divisional game, and against a team thats .500. We will not overlook this game.

i think the dolphins have an excellent chance to win, because they match up better, but bledsoe is playing on fire in the fourth. now traditionally, that was our quarter to falter, but these days we seem to be more up to the challenge. so if madison and surtain can keep up in the fourth quarter, the dolphins should win easily.

but they have to remember that it's not over 'til it's over, to quote another famous american. so stay vigilant, stay tough, and the dolphins could easily be 6 -1 going to the break.

good luck ray lucas, and hurry back jay.

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
I merely said it is a big game for us and you.

Our 3rd big game in a row. If we beat the Bills then we have a strangle hold on the division that will be hard to overcome (6-1 while 3-0 in division with a win over all 3 opponents).

Very true Dolfan. 3-0 within the division would be huge. I think going perfect within the division is a very possible situation. We match up well with every team in our division. The only team I think that may give us fits is New England at the end of the season, possible Buffalo at home, but not when here......

Back
Top Bottom