Big O Big Updates: NEWS! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O Big Updates: NEWS!

Originally posted by SMadison29
Where'd Meadows go?

I'd still like to get Coleman & McIntosh.

im thinking we could be signing Mcintosh so spielman called and said, "dont bother". just a thought.

As far as Ogun goes, i think rosenhaus is being a bit impatient here. obviously, they arent getting alot of attention like they thought so now they are getting frustrated cus spielman holds the cards.

There is no reason to do anything with Ogun until after the draft. they will have to sit and wait. If they want to go out and get teams to give up just their #1, then go do so and come back to the table, but dont give spielman grief cus he played the cards right.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

He either plays or doesn't get paid. He can also be franchised next year and traded for a first then. As long as there is cap room the phins can keep him around till they get what they want in trade. His *** is ours.

Exclamation point---->!!!!

Originally posted by finfan54
As far as Ogun goes, i think rosenhaus is being a bit impatient here. obviously, they arent getting alot of attention like they thought so now they are getting frustrated cus spielman holds the cards.

There is no reason to do anything with Ogun until after the draft. they will have to sit and wait. If they want to go out and get teams to give up just their #1, then go do so and come back to the table, but dont give spielman grief cus he played the cards right.

What do you plan to get for compensation if we wait until after the draft to deal him?

Let's be clear

Drew Rosenhaus can't be running the show...

Miami should run the show...I'll take a mid range first...but nothing lower...certainly NOT a SECOND ROUND PICK...

that would be a disaster.

If I was Tom Donahoe I would definitly trade my first round pick for Ogun...... Hes exactly what we need on defense.

Ogun could definitely help Buffalo, I would not trade him to you for just a first, your a rival and dont want to face Ogun twice a year. More and more I think about it, I am not sure I like us trading Ogun.

Hey maybe you could Tom to throw in an OL as or maybe Moulds. Hahahaha yeah right!

Originally posted by LandlockdFinFan

Yeah, that's all we need: The Prince running down A.J. Feeley in our backfield twice a year.

I thought he was a product of Jason Taylor?:goof:

Im suprised most of you fans wouldn't do it for just a first round pick..... we have the 13th pick in the draft for christ sake!

if we can take an undrafted free agent, and turn him into the 13th pick in the draft, i would do it in a heartbeat. it would be a big first step in achieving the balance that this team has never had. all offense in the marino years, all defense since. it would be nice to count on an offense again for once

No we would for the 13th pick, it is just we dont want to face Wale twice a year. He having a bone to pick plus being on a rival. No thanks. But love that pick.

Back
Top Bottom