Big O Killing Omar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O Killing Omar

I still don't like Big O, but he has praised basically every move the Dolphins have made this offseason (except for Suh initially, but seems he changed his tune on that now)

Is there a recording of this conversation anywhere? What exactly was said man?

:lol: Come on you're teasing us here!

Serious Omar obsession in here. He may be a horrible reporter but his name lives on this site.

A blowhard on Miami talk radio who yells over callers and looks like a bloated corpse that just washed up in Biscayne Bay.

As a synopsis pretty much big O is treating Omar like a caller and talking over him and yelling at him. Omar is saying that our new first round gem is not a 1000 yard WR and how Miami has not improved at all over the past year. Omar is stating Hickey hasn't done enough and how hickey has done a **** job because we are counting on young players.

Omar actually got pissed and was yelling. To whoever said Omar lives on on this site : it's true because no matter where we get our fins info Omar is in our back pocket. We can't get away from this guy so might as well enjoy how wrong he always is and hate on him; it's good fun

regardless of how much of a turd big o is, I am glad he yelled and carried on to omar. its like omar roots against us. never happy with anything the team does. man I miss darlington

Is there a recording of this conversation anywhere? What exactly was said man?

:lol: Come on you're teasing us here!

There will be when they post the podcast.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/audio/560-wqam/

It's funny just how biased Omar is. He obviously carries water for players like Starks. It's kind of sad really.

As far as the Big O, he's just waiting for the right time to be his usual self. He's not fooling me, he's still a fat turd.

As a synopsis pretty much big O is treating Omar like a caller and talking over him and yelling at him. Omar is saying that our new first round gem is not a 1000 yard WR and how Miami has not improved at all over the past year. Omar is stating Hickey hasn't done enough and how hickey has done a **** job because we are counting on young players.

Omar actually got pissed and was yelling. To whoever said Omar lives on on this site : it's true because no matter where we get our fins info Omar is in our back pocket. We can't get away from this guy so might as well enjoy how wrong he always is and hate on him; it's good fun

Which is hilarious because Omar today stated that we upgraded at WR. I have a serious hatred for this dude.

Back
Top Bottom