Big O Killing Omar | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O Killing Omar

Can't stand Big O or Omar. But Omar is particularly wortheless. It's like the guy just says anything negative he possibly can. He's late or wrong on everything. The guy is a terrible terrible reporter.

As a synopsis pretty much big O is treating Omar like a caller and talking over him and yelling at him. Omar is saying that our new first round gem is not a 1000 yard WR and how Miami has not improved at all over the past year. Omar is stating Hickey hasn't done enough and how hickey has done a **** job because we are counting on young players.

Omar actually got pissed and was yelling. To whoever said Omar lives on on this site : it's true because no matter where we get our fins info Omar is in our back pocket. We can't get away from this guy so might as well enjoy how wrong he always is and hate on him; it's good fun

So, tell me, who did Omar want the pick to be?

Miami's version of Francesa

Dude, gimme a break, say what ever else you want to say about Francessa but he's highly intelligent and knows all sports except for hockey. And even at that he spends a lot of time on hockey come playoff time.
Is he annoying at times? Sure but a lot of it is tongue in cheek. And he's got a huge rep in the sports industry and he's highly respected.
Big O is not a smart guy and is wrong on so many levels. And no one likes him

I don't find anything Omar has to say as being important. This site trumps him and Salguero's "skills".

Dude, gimme a break, say what ever else you want to say about Francessa but he's highly intelligent and knows all sports except for hockey. And even at that he spends a lot of time on hockey come playoff time.
Is he annoying at times? Sure but a lot of it is tongue in cheek. And he's got a huge rep in the sports industry and he's highly respected.
Big O is not a smart guy and is wrong on so many levels. And no one likes him

Uh, the fat guy is a moron. But what's worse is that he's a condescending moron. Nothing worse... I will say that I do thoroughly enjoy it when he mercilessly and brutally rips the Jets and their butt hurt fans, but he's a fat windbag that spends entirely too much time on horse racing nonetheless.

my favorite is when omar said we got our possession receiver in devante parker.

wtf does that even mean in context with parker's abilities?

did he not run 4.4 flat on numerous occasions?

isn't that faster than a guy like odell beckham, jr, just as an example?

what in the world screams "possession receiver" about devante parker?

what in the world screams "possession receiver" about devante parker?

Nothing. Omar is a ****ing jerk off.
Parker's big and he has soft hands, but the idea that he can't get YAC or catch the ball down the field is idiotic.

Miami's version of Francesa

Francesa's big problem is he is severely arrogant, but does seem to know what he is talking about, Omar is severely arrogant without ever really knowing what the heck he is talking about...the next time Omar is right about something will be the 1st time.

Back
Top Bottom