Big O Killing Omar | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big O Killing Omar

my favorite is when omar said we got our possession receiver in devante parker.

wtf does that even mean in context with parker's abilities?

did he not run 4.4 flat on numerous occasions?

isn't that faster than a guy like odell beckham, jr, just as an example?

what in the world screams "possession receiver" about devante parker?

Example # 1 on Omar huge knowledge of what he is talking about...par for the course with him.

Uh, the fat guy is a moron. But what's worse is that he's a condescending moron. Nothing worse... I will say that I do thoroughly enjoy it when he mercilessly and brutally rips the Jets and their butt hurt fans, but he's a fat windbag that spends entirely too much time on horse racing nonetheless.

Hard to take you seriously when all you do is call the guy a fat windbag. He must've hung up on you. He's not a guy I would like personally because he is condescending but I call it like it is, he's got the number 1 rated sports radio show for over 25 years with or without dog. Yes, he likes the horses but he only talks about it during the big races. But Moron??? That's a dumb statement, he is where he is because he helped get the NFL off the ground at CBS and worked his ass off and he does know his **** and is very knowledgeable. Agree to disagree but you can't argue success for that length of time.

But I will say when he retires I would love to see Evan Roberts or Marc Malusis get that spot. Two highly talented guys who would be great and a enjoyable listen

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard to take you seriously when all you do is call the guy a fat windbag. He must've hung up on you. He's not a guy I would like personally because he is condescending but I call it like it is, he's got the number 1 rated sports radio show for over 25 years with or without dog. Yes, he like the horses but he only talks about it during the big races. But Moron??? That's a dumb statement, he is where he is because he helped get the NFL off the ground at CBS and worked his ass off and he does know his **** and is very knowledgeable. Agree to disagree but you argue success for that length of time.

But I will say when he retires I would love to see Evan Roberts or Marc Malusis get that spot. Two highly talented guys who would be great and a enjoyable listen

If he's talk about hank Goldberg, imo he's describing him accurately.

Big O has to be the most difficult to listen to radio show host I have ever heard. He talks more than his guests do. I literally have to turn him off because he is so annoying. When one is as ugly as he is, and can't seem to stay on a radio station like he can't, one should never ever brag or boast. I guess he never got that memo.

Omar said Parker was a #2 wide receiver at best, about a week ago.....now that everyone else loves the pick, Omar has egg on his face and he is trying to jump on the Parker bandwagon. Omar should find a new calling because he flat out sucks as the Phin's beat writer.

so a typical sports talk radio host?

I have to say, our last local guy was JUST like his description - old, angry, boring as hell. Then we got this guy Nick Cattles as his replacement - best local sports guy i've ever heard and better than plenty of national acts - pretty young and does great with callers, not a dick - only problem is he's a dirty Pats fan!

By the way, am I the only one who feels like SVP and Russillo is actually a lullaby meant to put you to sleep after lunch?

Big O has to be the most difficult to listen to radio show host I have ever heard. He talks more than his guests do. I literally have to turn him off because he is so annoying. When one is as ugly as he is, and can't seem to stay on a radio station like he can't, one should never ever brag or boast. I guess he never got that memo.

That is very true. Guests come on to give their POV and he talks over them all the time. Dave Hyde was on their the other day, and you could actually hear Dave shuffling papers around waiting for the Big O to shut up. Embarrassing.

Back
Top Bottom