Big Question about Antonio Cromartie | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Big Question about Antonio Cromartie

It's a great conversation piece but much less likely in practice.

My top 2 choices for our #1 pick are 2 Noles (Cromartie and Bunkley).

I feel so dirty.

:boohoo:

I love the athleticism of Cromartie and Watkins, but their overall size scares me a bit. It seems like the Lincoln boys have really thin builds but are super-athletic. Craphonso Thorpe had unreal speed, but I think he was probably too fragile for the NFL. I just don't know if either Cromartie or Watkins can hold up in the NFL.

Hey Boomer can you shed some light on this? Now im really not sure but I heard he is actually a true sophomore, also he only played one season under cb and he didn't even finish because he got hurt. So in reality he has all of the great skills but not that much experience. So do you still think the phins would grab him @16, I mean does he warrant a first round pick? I just think he has a lot of question mark on him and also he is fresh from his injury although he made his mark on his proday.

dolphin23 said:
Hey Boomer can you shed some light on this? Now im really not sure but I heard he is actually a true sophomore, also he only played one season under cb and he didn't even finish because he got hurt. So in reality he has all of the great skills but not that much experience. So do you still think the phins would grab him @16, I mean does he warrant a first round pick? I just think he has a lot of question mark on him and also he is fresh from his injury although he made his mark on his proday.
wow thats interesting
i havent heard of that

Back
Top Bottom