Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Bumpus

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Disturbed Shifty

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You all know Albert. He's the guy most of us have gotten our Dolphins related news from the last few years. What you might not know is he's at most of the games personally and tail gates with the fellas and ladies there. He donates to the site and does everything in his power to make this a better place.

Personally whenever i've needed a favor Al's the guy that comes through. I think he'll finally get long over do recognition this year for his efforts and he would be a great choice for Man of the Year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh ... Bri would've loved what I had planned. :lol:

*sigh*

Highbrow?!? For Big Bri?!?

Ok.

*sigh*

Bump over and out/

I banned NYJunc.

EF709E5A-5EF7-4C81-A5CC-E192CA739F02_zpscldqblsd.gif

:bumpus:

Easiest vote I have ever made on this site.

To be fair Bill loaded the gun and handed it to Bump. He just pulled the trigger

Shifty would be a good choice here as well. How many of you have sig's he's made for you ? Lots i'd imagine . He also does a great job making those badges we'll be handing out and this years are dinomite. Just promoted to Admin for fine work as a mod so consider him for this award as well.

To be fair Bill loaded the gun and handed it to Bump. He just pulled the trigger

Shifty would be a good choice here as well. How many of you have sig's he's made for you ? Lots i'd imagine . He also does a great job making those badges we'll be handing out and this years are dinomite. Just promoted to Admin for fine work as a mod so consider him for this award as well.

Maybe ... But - I cleaned/primed the cartridges, measured the powder, cast then seated/crimped the bullets - all in preparation for the loading of said gun. :chuckle:

Don't sell yourself short brother. Doing March Madness and V betting every year plus being a terrific mod and stalwart supporter of our team qualifies you for this award even without the Junc thing.

Don't sell yourself short brother. Doing March Madness and V betting every year plus being a terrific mod and stalwart supporter of our team qualifies you for this award even without the Junc thing.

I agree. He makes a damn ugly bridesmaid. I am willing to bet he's an ugly bride too.

I agree. He makes a damn ugly bridesmaid. I am willing to bet he's an ugly bride too.

If Bump wins we should get shifty to make the award with a silver background ... to match all his others ;)

0                                                                   stock-vector--nd-place-silve.jpg

Just kidding around and only doing it because he's way ahead in the voting. Usually this time of year we are engaged in mortal combat and old habits are hard to break.

I've never made the finals in MM. He's been there three or four times :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just kidding around and only doing it because he's way ahead in the voting. Usually this time of year we are engaged in mortal combat and old habits are hard to break.

I've never made the finals in MM. He's been there three or four times :up:
I was just messing with you too. That was funny as heck though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom