Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Bumpus

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Disturbed Shifty

Votes: 5 10.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair Bill loaded the gun and handed it to Bump. He just pulled the trigger

Yes he did and we cannot overlook all the behind the scenes, endless work Bill puts into the site.

There are many reasons that make Finheaven the #1 NFL fan site, Bill has to be at the top of the list.

Yes he did and we cannot overlook all the behind the scenes, endless work Bill puts into the site.

There are many reasons that make Finheaven the #1 NFL fan site, Bill has to be at the top of the list.

Absolutely and there is no wonder why Bill and John were repeat nominees.

Two of FinHeaven's best year in year out :up:

I banned NYJunc.

EF709E5A-5EF7-4C81-A5CC-E192CA739F02_zpscldqblsd.gif

:bumpus:

Bumpus with the Ban Hammer.

Gotta be worth something, lol.

97335a4ed692dcfdd0f1b80efe7e241a.jpg

Albert is one of brothers who I enjoy reading his posts and seeing what news he is reporting. A class act for sure. The site is better from having members such as him. Bumpus is always good for a great laugh. He is another awesome asset to the site.

For the record:

ALL 4 of my fellow nominees are truly deserving of Big Bri's namesake award. (Probably more so than me :idk:)

Bill straight up runs this ****! If it weren't for his dedication to FH, this site might very well have collapsed years ago. Truth. Y'all don't see the real effort he puts in behind the scenes. Bill, I'd like to take this occasion to pubically thank you for the countless hours that you put in to allow us all to have our Miami Dolphins HOME on the web. :hclap:

Albert, what can I say? Your dedication to the team we all love is ****ing unprecedented! You scour the wire to continually bring us updates on our boys, and offer spectacular insight to our fellow fin-atics! (That more than a few times, I've appropriated as if it were my own opinions while drunk in a bar - THANKS, you've unknowingly made me sound smart while drunk!)

John ... You're simply the most awesome internet poster I've ever encountered. Anywhere. You somehow are able to remain positive no matter what the **** is going on. (I simply don't know how you've been able to do it. But, my brother, I may not say it often enough - I ABSOLUTELY ****ING ADMIRE THE HELL OUT OF YOU FOR THAT!) You make me want to be a better poster!

Brother Shifty - YOU'RE A ********.

:lol: Just kidding. (My drunk ass was starting to make myself sappy sick) :lol:

Shifty, far too many posters erroneously make the mistake of viewing you as just our lead "graphics guy" ... AHEM, FINHEAVEN ... Look closer, this man's takes on our Dolphins literally unconsciously shapes many of your own opinions. I've seen it time and time and mother****ing time again over the years. I mean that with the highest level of respect. He's a sneaky SOB. :lol:

How my hillbilly ass snuck into a nomination for FH Man of the Year is truly confusing to me. I'm simply the dancing jester trying to make people laugh as often as possible.

... That, and smacking trolls with Lucille when I get the chance ...

:lol:

But mostly, I'm a ****ing jester. I'm truly humbled by the response I've received in this.

Thank you, FinHeaven ... You're making me feel like I'm somehow doing something right.

OK, enough of the sappy bull**** ... I'm headed to the fridge for another beer. :ffic:

Good stuff Bump and John :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
and dusting off the archives: from the first time a surprised and irate Mrs Sanchez took a time out

1zve70w.jpg

Thanks for the kind words brothers..

Just like the best overall poster this one is so hard because you guys are all deserving..

Bill I have had the pleasure of meeting a few times in person. at the stadium, always a great time.
John was one of the first people I interacted with on the site, and he is always the same - requesting that others respect each other on the site first and foremost no matter their opinions.
Shifty's work on and for the site and its members and the finheavean shirts! (which I own).
Bumpus who rules with the bat, always has a sense of humor, and actually made it to a playoff game and on TV this year!

I know Daytona and Fish took themselves out of awards this year but to Daytona who I always tried to beat posting news on the site and never could (and have meet on several occasions) and to Fish who has taken the time to reach out to me personally on several occasions and provided guidance a special thanks to you guys.

This one is my toughest choice.

Edit: I'm voting for Bill. :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to brother Bumpus our 2016 Bigbry Man of the Year :up:

Good job Bump :brewskis:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom