Bigger joke than AJ Feeley... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bigger joke than AJ Feeley...

DonShula84 said:
Your 1st post and your ignorance shows that might be a new record :up:

could not have said it better myself, thank you.

To the poster: Dude, your 2nd post shows how friggin little you know about football.

Right now our starting DEs are Vonnie Holliday and Jason Taylor. Both are over 30, and one of them(Holliday) may or may not work out as a solid starter for us.

Some projected Roth as early as som1 like the Bengals. He was a great pickz

while i certainly don't think our QB situation is squared away, i still don't see any QBs that were worth taking at our 2nd pick...

We have a qb that with an improved line and a running game this season will be able to excel. We've put pieces around Feeley including a new offensive coordinator that will silence people doubting him

I don't really see a problem at QB. Feeley does fine when he has more than 0.47 seconds to get rid of the ball. Just hope that Houck can fix our oline.

tell the new england patriots and troy brown that we have problems at the qb position....

my point is with a crappy oline...one of the worst running attacks last year...we still managed to beat someone with great throws

like him or not if u watch the game feeley threw bullets in all the right places

aj feeley will be awesome this year

buckeyenic said:
Sure, Roth is pretty good. But we need NO DE's...we NEED a QB, an offensive line, FB, etc, much more than another DE. FACT.
yes.

BUT, there were no personnel available at our 2nd pick that would have fit that bill. if YOU think so, name who.

We beefed up our D-line for years to come. Kevin Carter only has a few years left. Leaving JT as our only sure thing. I think because we didnt draft a QB many people are feeling empty. But if you do your research youll see many of the defensive guys Saban picked up were projected to go a couple of rounds ahead of where they went. It wont be easy running on Miami for some years now thanks to this draft. And if you truly are a fan, you'll know that last year Miami got ran over, laeving a very tired Defense of the field.

Oh and hey, you do know Miami drafted a versatile, speedy RB by the name of Ronnie Brown dont you? :shakeno:

HAHA I LOVE you all...calling me stupid for calling the Roth pick stupid and then defending Feeley by saying, "Well if we had an offensive line..." Way to think it through, haters. You all proved my point for me. Thanks.

BUT, there were no personnel available at our 2nd pick that would have fit that bill. if YOU think so, name who....

Frye, Lefours, plenty of OL players...anymore!?!?

Back
Top Bottom