Biggest Draft Bust QB's of all time | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest Draft Bust QB's of all time

Shula Come Back!

Formerly known as Saban in '06
Reaction score
This thread was inspired by finfan1928 making a joke in another thread....Who are the worst QB's of all time? This list has to be at least of QB's who were drafted first round, supposed to be great, and then totally flopped! You can't post someone who was drafted like sixth round. played once and sucked.

I will start off with one of the absolute worst...Ryan Leaf drafted second overall in 98 behind Manning by the Chargers. Man did he suck!

u took mine, um.................god idk, i know there was somone taken in 83 that didnt amount to nething i think

Silverphin said:
Ryan Leaf. Would Testaverde count?

i don't think so, considering that he went on to have a 20+ year career and that he's top 20 in all time passing yards. by that logic Steve Young is also a bust

phinfan999 said:
u took mine, um.................god idk, i know there was somone taken in 83 that didnt amount to nething i think

I think you mean Todd Blackledge...He sucked and he was taken ahead of Marino.

Silverphin said:
Ryan Leaf. Would Testaverde count?

IDK...Testaverde has his ups and downs (probably more downs), but he was able to play for a while and has seen the playoffs....I remeber Tim Couch though....what happened to him?

David Klinger....wow Cincy drafted some crap before they lucked out with Palmer!!!

I would put Testaverde and Jeff George in like a similar category... They were definitely not as good as they were supposed to be, but they weren't completely horrrible!

Back
Top Bottom