Biggest draft busts this year is.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest draft busts this year is..

Sirspud said:
Smith was rated so high because of his mental ability,and a combination with fairly good physical tools. He doesn't have it right now, but Eli Manning was horrible in his first go rounds and look at him now. I wouldn't be surprised to see Smitha bust, partially due to circumstances, but it is still too early to judge.
his "mental ability" was his high GPA and the fact that he graduated early. his football IQ is only the option and reading weak college defenses

Alex Smith, Cedric Benson, Braylon Edwards, PacMan Jones, and Troy Williamson have all not been performing good or underachieving in my honest opinion. It would be ignorant to consider any of them busts right now.

PressCoverage said:
Troy Aikman, Terry Bradshaw and Bruce Smith looked like "busts" in their first year also... Gear down, young lad.... LONG way to go in their careers...

I agree, it's a little early. But so far the poorest performer draft wise to me has been Pac Man, i've seen him burned multiple times and just not give the effort it takes to be a star in this league.

Back
Top Bottom