Biggest impact this year for a first year Dolphin? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest impact this year for a first year Dolphin?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I would hope for it to be TUA.However ,I don't see him starting or playing in all 16 games.
Think Hunt might be a plug and play guy.
Lawson I believe will have a breakout year.
However , I will say that Jones at cb will have the biggest impact on the team this year.

Dolphins drafted some interesting guys on D. That Stowbridge guy intrigues me but he might be too much of a 'tweener.
Weaver is the guy that fascinates me. If his physical gifts are good enough to translate, he's got an 'it factor' about him that could make him damn special.

You always hope that a lower-round pick guy can be special like a Zach Thomas, where physical shortcomings dont overcome great savvy and desire to excel. Dolphins got some 'maybes' in that dept in this sraft. Which 'maybes' will become monsters?

Van Noy probably has the best chance of making a noticeable impact. As far as the rookies go, Hunt could be a pleasant surprise and Weaver is capable of making an impact.

I don't know. Which shiny new toy under the Xmas tree is our favorite? I mean, is it Howard, Breida, Igby, Van Noy, Jackson, Davis or the special gift that all the cameras came out for ...Tua?

I'm rooting for them all! Hope it's Tua though.

I don't know. Which shiny new toy under the Xmas tree is our favorite? I mean, is it Howard, Breida, Igby, Van Noy, Jackson, Davis or the special gift that all the cameras came out for ...Tua?

I'm rooting for them all! Hope it's Tua though.
pick someone and stick to it.

So far I like the picks of J. HOWARD & VAN NOY.

I'd like to throw out my personal favorite of TED KARRAS. After rewatching a bunch of Cheatriot games, I think this guy is going to surprise a lot of people. He really is good. I also like the fact that he gambled on himself too, signing a 1 year prove-it deal.

As far as the draft, I'm a big fan of AUSTIN JACKSON. I like where he is now & am really looking forward to what he can become.

I would hope for it to be TUA.However ,I don't see him starting or playing in all 16 games.
Think Hunt might be a plug and play guy.
Lawson I believe will have a breakout year.
However , I will say that Jones at cb will have the biggest impact on the team this year.

I agree with this, but I have this feeling Weaver is going to make a huge impact very early in his career.

Though it will be very doubtful that Weaver win Defensive Rookie of the year, don't be surprised if he's top 5 on some (if not most) lists.

Can't teach relentless, non-stop attitude to make plays.

I could be wrong, but I believe Weaver has the heart to succeed, and succeed early in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom