Biggest Mistake Of The Offseason | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest Mistake Of The Offseason

Trading young talent like X would dissapoint me. Thank goodness that doesn't seem to be the case.

You build with players like X. That's what you want in a rebuild- young talent on the field especially with proven young talent.

Sarcasm transfers great via text.

See what I did there? :chuckle:

I'll know the biggest mistake when the off season is over.

Kyler Murray could be doing the phins a huge favor if he goes 1-5. He's stirring the QB group up so much. The Phins might get lucky and get a quarterback they didn't think was available at 13.

It has to fit in the mold of what dirrection Miami wants to go.
Locke will be available at 13

Trading anything for a QB.

Trading picks to move up for a QB. Trading anything for Rosen or another QB.

They should be patient and wait until next year to draft a franchise QB who will be the guy for the next 15-20 years.

Work damn hard this year in free agency and the draft to build an elite OL and running game so those components are in place when the young QB arrives.

Load up on DL talent as well and next year get the sexy positions, the franchise QB, another top tier CB, and a true #1 WR. Albert Wilson is truly elite, but he is more of a swiss army knife player than a big long WR with elite speed to draw the constant attention of opposing coaches and secondaries.

There is no fairness, there are no opinions, there is no collaborative effort, there is not a million ways to skin the cat. There are standards, and that's the way the cat is skinned every year, and that's the way the fish is cleaned every year.

These fkrs don't have standards, and they are a mess, they have no clue what they are doing. They failed to get a QB three years ago, two years ago, a year ago, and they will fail this year too. They had failed, are failing, and will fail, because they are clueless. It's a mess.

I just hope you can stay away from enough sharp objects to make it to the beginning of the season

The biggest off-season mistake, allowing the G.O.A.T. Joe Vitt to go to the Jests, it will be years before we can beat them now, we are dooooooooooooomed.

Oh by the way here is the reading outside of the Phins facility right after Joe Vitt left the building.

225px-Doom_Meter.jpg

The Ever Worried About Doom VIPER

Back
Top Bottom