biggest mistake since Marino Era ended - Poll | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

biggest mistake since Marino Era ended - Poll

We got a running coach with an ego. Our team was built for the pass.

This post is incredibly ironic inasmuch as you're clearly making fun of a hypothetical poster that can't communicate his thoughts very clearly...in the middle of posts that are rife with bad spelling and poorly communicated thoughts.

sigh

as I wrote above, when people can't show someone up on the internet they fall back to trying to relate a typo to intelligence. It's the common defensive mechanism on the internet for people who can't think for themselves and formulate factual reasoning. Everything I have said is fairly clear and to the point. Spelling? it's typos and its an internet forum. If youre trying to attack my intelligence? Biopsychology and Behavioral Neurosciencemajor out of rutgers uni, #! school in the world for the field, I dont think I got that being bad with writing and "bad spelling" regardless, beat me with facts and a proper conclusion to the statements I made regarding the team in this thread.

Tough choice, i'll say passing on Brees and letting Wanny have anything to do with our team in the first place. we should have hired a football guy to be GM and then hire the coach after JJ retired.

#2 and #6. Both involving Brees. Dang we messed up twice.

I agree with you here on this one!!! We have made lots of mistakes over and over...but to pass on Brees both times really disturbed me. And not only did we miss out on him, but we missed on both of the players Jamar and Daunte. Wow what a FUBAR!!! Why oh why again please tell me why, did we draft Jamar in the 1st when we had Surtain and Madison already?:(

Well at least thats behind us now, and the future looks really good with Henne.:woot:

heh i saw something not to long ago saying fletcher has been one of the better players on san diego lately, eh maby hes a late bloomer.

it definitely was Culpepper...not only did they give away a 2nd rounder...they passed up on Brees to trade for culpepper...how much better would we have been with brees.
a close second was the signing of ray lucus.

sigh

as I wrote above, when people can't show someone up on the internet they fall back to trying to relate a typo to intelligence. It's the common defensive mechanism on the internet for people who can't think for themselves and formulate factual reasoning. Everything I have said is fairly clear and to the point. Spelling? it's typos and its an internet forum. If youre trying to attack my intelligence? Biopsychology and Behavioral Neurosciencemajor out of rutgers uni, #! school in the world for the field, I dont think I got that being bad with writing and "bad spelling" regardless, beat me with facts and a proper conclusion to the statements I made regarding the team in this thread.
I'm sure they covered narcissm somewhere in their curriculum :d-day:.

I'm sure they covered narcissm somewhere in their curriculum
clear.gif

sure did, also went over how every disorder has characteristics of others and only people with extensive knowledge and experience in the field can classify, and over 40% of the diagnosis are misinterpreted. Anyway, People online tend to try and be first year med students because of google and a few broad definitions. "oh no, that guys ****y on an internet forum. It means his mother beat him when he was 4 and ate his hampster, that is why he acts out in rage." etc

anyway im used to it, .... also when peope are beaten on the itnernet... they fall back to syaing something like that

They attack you, you defrend ur self with a fact, they say your full of ur self and hange the point of attack etc.

Anyway more on topic plzzzzz

sigh

Which is pretty much exactly what you were doing as you made fun of people who would hypothetically post, "FIELDER NOOB SUCKS WAH".

Hence, the irony.

Also, claiming that your history proves you are always right when your history contains all of 12 posts is humorous. Not ironic, just kind of dumb.

sure did, also went over how every disorder has characteristics of others and only people with extensive knowledge and experience in the field can classify, and over 40% of the diagnosis are misinterpreted. Anyway, People online tend to try and be first year med students because of google and a few broad definitions. "oh no, that guys ****y on an internet forum. It means his mother beat him when he was 4 and ate his hampster, that is why he acts out in rage." etc

anyway im used to it, .... also when peope are beaten on the itnernet... they fall back to syaing something like that

They attack you, you defrend ur self with a fact, they say your full of ur self and hange the point of attack etc.

And I'm sure none of it would have anything to do with a poster that has very little history claiming that he is "always" right and that his history proves it. I mean, clearly there is nothing about that statement that is comical and would draw immediate criticism. [/sarcasm]

Do they ever use the word "delusional"?

JJ should have brought in a his own, new O-coordinator, that guy basically undermined everything JJ was trying to do. Remember that chicken salad analagy he liked to use. He also should NEVER have promoted Kippy Brown later on.

We should have brought Kurt Warner when he became available, or we should have signed that cajun guy who plays for the Panthers.

That quote about ckicken salad was from Gary Stevens ex dolphin
O-Corrdinator under Shula and JJ. It was "you can't make chicken salad with chicken s**t".

The next year JJ made Kippy Brown our OC. Horrible move. I agree.

But that wasn't the worst, it was bringing in Dave "The Mustache" Wandestat.

Clear cut Wannstedt, because of length of error duration and amount of error:

- overemphasis on defense, including in salary cap departement
- contantly drafting undersized players, e.g. Wade as OT.
- giving away high draft picks for other soso players
while getting virtually nothing for own players in trades
- giving N.O. the option for two first round picks for R.W.
- overall forgettable drafts.
- no clue on QB, relying way too long on Fiedler
- failure to bring in stud left tackle, although admittingly difficult
- never getting good offensive coordinators and QB coaches .
- typical drive: run, run, pass, punt

Final analysis of Wannstedt:

before: downfall of the Bears
while: downfall of the Dolphins
after: downfall of the University of Pittsburgh

Nuff said.

Back
Top Bottom