Biggest Needs For Us!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest Needs For Us!!!

BandarBush said:
Disagree. Mare has been there for us in the past and is one of the ten most accurate kickers in NFL history! He is having a terrible year and should give back some of that enormous salary he's earning but I'm not ready to ship him off. If he repeats this BS nextyear, then he's axed. I also think that if Harrington were given an entire offseason to prepare and was the starter from day one he would be better off. He hasn't played poorly and I think h should compete against whoever we pick up in the draft.

I agree about the CB's, we need to find one. I think thats the weak spot on the D. however, Mularkey is the biggest liability we have on the team. He should choke on a knife.

I dont care he sucks get him out

TexanPhinatic said:
QB is by FAR the biggest need. Joey is NOT a full time starter, admit it, hes not.

And DC is just a total question right now, but it just doesnt seem good. Almost like Saban and co. are sweeping him under the rug.

QB MUST be taken in the first round. You build your team around a stud QB, it IS THE MOST IMPORTANT POSITION ON THE FIELD!

In football history, the facts are that the best defense always is going to win against the best offense, if we keep this defense, just upgrade a little the D-Line and renew our Secondary, the QB wont be a big need...

QB is very important, but with a good QB, not great, but good, you can win a Super Bowl, ask Brad Johnson with the Bucs if you don't believe me...

We just need a great defense, a good QB, some good rush and someone who doesn't throw passes a lot + Nick Saban as our mastermind to win the SB, thats all that we need, of course many of those positions such as having a good QB and some rushing game is powered by a good O-Line, so we are almost set...

You can build a great defense or get a great QB. Ill go with the QB.
We already have a damn good D, we should go after offensive improvement.
Yes Brad Johnson took the Bucs to the super bowl, but look at the Pats and Brady, they have won 3. A superstar QB and good D.

For the love of God if we pass on a franchise QB in the first Saban can go running back off to college (and this is coming from someone who is really hoping Saban will be our coach for a long time).

TexanPhinatic said:
For the love of God if we pass on a franchise QB in the first Saban can go running back off to college (and this is coming from someone who is really hoping Saban will be our coach for a long time).

Depends on the situation and the draft board. If someone like Troy Smith or Brohm is there on the draft board, you can't pass it up. However there are other needs, especially in the secondary, when exactly did we have a shut-down corner that no one would throw to? Surtain maybe but even that's a stretch. If we get a shutdown corner, move will allen to #2, daniels to #3 and so on, it relieves the big play pressure on the safeties. Just look at Pac-Man Jones this year. He was horrid last year and now he's a superstar. Don't forget about the offensive line either, Left Tackle should be upgraded and don't forget about Center. Everyone forgets the Rex Hadnot isn't a starter. Not only does release from his blocks too soon but he likes to hold like MacIntosh does. Teams build champsionships from the D/O-lines outward.

It was painful watching the Chargers game today. I think our year would have been very different if we'd taken Marcus McNeil. An athletic 6'9 LT... besides qb the one thing we need most. Chargers picked after us and came up with some absolute studs. Cromartie and McNeil were two players we could have had. Young, potential probowlers at LT and CB are exactly what the phins need.

Mogwai said:
It was painful watching the Chargers game today. I think our year would have been very different if we'd taken Marcus McNeil. An athletic 6'9 LT... besides qb the one thing we need most. Chargers picked after us and came up with some absolute studs. Cromartie and McNeil were two players we could have had. Young, potential probowlers at LT and CB are exactly what the phins need.

We have many BIG holes..., specially at the offense, because when we'll improve the secondary (just with an average secondary), we will have one of the best defenses around the NFL, while in the offense, we need a franchise QB, we need a WR just like Calvin Johnson and we need studs OL men...

besides, we could pass on the franchise QB to get a good WR like Calvin Johnson that Culpepper could explode and make him a franchise QB, just get someone who doesn't drop balls, run fast and is intelligent...

Back
Top Bottom