Biggest rival | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest rival

How about the Seahawks?
But seriously, Pats. Especially now with Saban and Bellicheck facing each other.

For a good rivalry you need two teams that are about equal who hate each other and who battle it out each time.....We always seem to have good games against the Jets even though they have come out ahead more than I have cared for the last few years.....I think Phin fans get up for Jets games more than anyone else.

Waterboy said:
I say it is all of them!

It just seems to be who ever is fighting us for the division at the time... We have been so good for so long that we have Bills fans hating us during the 80's early 90's, Jets fans during the early 90's and Pats fans since then. It's just we seemed to be in the running for the division every year except for this last one of couse but that will soon change. Being Dolphin fans we are all spoiled because we don't see years like this past one.

So right now I say it's the Pats but that will shift when another rival rises with us to the top. They all come and go but we always remain at the top!!!

:yeahthat: and also :jetssuck:

I used to hate the jets more than the pats. Now its even. I cant stand tom brady but the whole jets chant pisses me off as much as him.

Oh! I just got a great idea. Instead of biggest rivals... lets add in biggest rival fans (who post here). Between Jets, Bills, and Patriots. I'll go first.

Biggest Rivals- All of them.
Biggest Rival Fans- All of them.

painnotpleasure said:
Oh! I just got a great idea. Instead of biggest rivals... lets add in biggest rival fans (who post here). Between Jets, Bills, and Patriots. I'll go first.

Biggest Rivals- All of them.
Biggest Rival Fans- All of them.

Genius!

The wets and the patsies. Give the nod to the jets as the more hated, but I like watching pats vs fins alot because they have been better games lately.

cant stand bills fans and hate the team, mianly because of where i live, u dont know how much shi* i get form them

This is a hard call, I hate them all! so If I had to put them in order.
The Jet's Really suck
The Pat's suck as well
Then theres Buffalo who really suck
and that would leave about 28 other teams I like to watch the Dolphins Beat!

Go Dolphins!!!!!!!!!!

Losman7 said:
I Hate the Fins more than anyone because since I started watching football as a young kid in the Kelly/Marino era the real race was usually against you guys. I love hating the fins. So much so that I infiltrate your site and find your weakness in case One Bills Drive calls me for tips.

I'm starting to hate the Pats now, but I really believe thier time at the top is coming to a close, along with the Jets.

The Buffalo/Miami rivalry will once again reign in the AFCE. The way it outta be.

Who gives a crap about what you think!!! I HATE THE BILLS...

Back
Top Bottom