Biggest rival | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest rival

without a doubt its the Bills and will always be the Bills...I never change just because a team starts doing better, I like this rivalry so much i wish we could play the Bills every week..The Bills stopped us from going to the SB and I will never forget it or get over it..I HATE THE BILLS, dont care for the Jets or Pats but my rival is without a doubt the Bills.. When ever anything negative happens to their team it makes me happy.., I love it when their players get knocked out of games or just knowing they lost this week ..well puts a big Kool Aid smile on my face..:D Some rivalries come and go but this one runs skin deep..4life..Its fun to hate really it is..:lol:

I`d almost guarantee that the Bills, Pats and Jets would all say Miami is their biggest rival. Personally, I despise all three with the same amount of hate.

This is my first post....for me it is the jacksonville jaguars b/c I can't watch my friggin Dolphins on regular TV channels around here anymore. I live in Palm Bay, FL and after years of watching the Dolphins with ease, now I have to purchase extra channels.
Really though, It has to be those Darn Bills! Closely followed by the Jets (real close)!! So many NY's live here in FL that those home games seem like away games.

It would have to be the Patriots, not for modern day hatred of several close and lucky games for them, but because of the snow plow game back in the early eighties don't remember the exact year. That loss seamed to end the dominant era of the dolphins. We haven't made it back to the SB since.

Plus RODNEY HARRISON is the most cheap shotingest, p**sy A$$, peice of crap player in the game today. He intentionally tries to injure players every play of every game, and a lot of the time he does. Everytime I see him I hope he breaks a leg or knocked the !%$# out....

just my opinion. I HATE THE PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would say the pats right now, just because they are on top, but i think any time we play the three the hair on the back of my neck stands up...
however, the jets are the only one of the three that we have lost more than we have won all time (38 wins vs 40 losses and a tie)
we have winning records vs the pats (46-33) and the bills (49-32)

But it's basically the difference between trash, garbage, and waste

Even with the Paties on top right now, and the large volume of Bills crap seen daily here, our #1 rival has to be the JETS. It just is one of those things like kc/raiders, cleveland/baltimore, ne/indy(new one comming into its own), and a few others. Dont get me wrong, I hate ever team in our division but there is something special about kicking the JETS where the sun dont shine

I can see where some may say the Bills or Patriots simply because of the recent history between the clubs. But, there is no way either of those two teams compare to the Jets/Dolphins rivalries. We were beating up on the other two for so long and it's ok to hate them as much as the Jets, but, as far as long term consistency, the Jets and Dolphins have been going back and forth since the 70's. Neither team can say they have the advantage over the other. We have had some classic games against the Jets and games where regardless of who won, you felt like the winning team at the end.. the 54 - 51 games between O'Brien or Todd and Marino are just classic.. we're talking about 30+ years of games.. The Patriots have only recently begun to have success against us and the Bills only began to have success in the 90's.. it's not much of a rivalry when you go 0 for the decade against a team.. a rivalry is when two teams hate each other, and both teams get the best of the other back and forth.. when one team dominates like we did for so long, it's only a rivalry to that other team.. that's probably why the younger fans will say the Bill's and Pat's.. But for the older fans, it's certainly the Jets. A.J. Duhe's INT, Nat Moore's whirly bird, Marino's fake spike, and as I mentioned, all the 80, 90, and 100 point games we had against each other..

I think it use to be the Bills in the early nineties. I remember a playoff game where the Bills had like 300 yards rushing against us. Man I hated them! Then came the Jets with their little Monday night miracle and Arnold telling the country that they were coming back from that huge defecit. Also that stupid ******ed dude wearing his Jets construction hat and their gay little chant J-E-T-S. But lately, it has to be the Patriots and their 3 Superbowls. After all, isn't winning the SuperBowl what it is all about and the Patroits have scoreboard.

jagmagicus said:

Plus RODNEY HARRISON is the most cheap shotingest, p**sy A$$, peice of crap player in the game today. He intentionally tries to injure players every play of every game, and a lot of the time he does. Everytime I see him I hope he breaks a leg or knocked the !%$# out....

just my opinion. I HATE THE PATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i don't really hate the pats, but i do hate rodney harrison, not because he's good, but he's the dirtiest player in the game. he's thinks he's so damn tough, i hope ray lewis kicks his *** one day

Jets

I go with the Jets, they always play us tough and the fans are the loudest and most annoying....

The Pats haven't been good long enough, and we dominated them and the Bills for a long time.

Back
Top Bottom