Biggest SCREW JOB I've ever seen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Biggest SCREW JOB I've ever seen

BAdkins159

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know we made some mistakes in the 2nd half but come on guys those calls KILLED us. The PA on Wilson vs Gronk was terrible which led to points. The Defensive hold call on Patterson when Dobson fell led to a TD, but the worst call in history of the NFL was the batting call on the strip sack. That led to a TD when we probably would have gotten the ball back by forcing a punt. You can't beat NE and the Refs. I know we didnt help our causes with the turnovers but those calls were ridiculous!!!!

I completely agree... but most will blame Tannehill..

All 3 were TERRIBLE calls, on tv, that the commentators even acknowledged. Ridiculous.
It's hard to say we lost due to the refs but these were game changing plays in the grand scheme of things

I never understand why such call aren't called out on TV by the announcers even more. It's like they aren't allowed to point it out.

Huge plays!! Each play changed the whole game in its own way. Unbelievable.

the NFL is a joke. So sad, Yeah bad calls against the JETS but why punish us ????

The illegal touching was the worst though. What do you expect him to do? He's reaching out for the ball and missies it. A disgraceful call

13 points at min and **** the bandwagon fans that will blame it on Ryan or Joe. What a ****ing Joke. yeah they had 5 sacks 3 after them bull**** calls and we needed to throw it. make me not want to watch the NFL all together. Just terrible and the highlights will show the sacks and strip from Q4 when they already screwed us :err:

Good teams find ways to win despite crappy refs. The refs didn't cause all those turnovers/sacks, or the missed field goals.

Like I said in the other ref thread: Absolutely horrid and game changing calls against us in every way...but we didn't respond to adversity when it counted. That's what upsets me. We had chances to put them out of their misery but couldn't score at all in the second half. There was no urgency displayed by this team. That's the most disconcerting thing. We got hosed without a doubt...but we didn't have the mental toughness to overcome it.

Back
Top Bottom